Nonsense 200!

To Celebrate The Last Chapter...

It's Time For A KiraKira Precure ALMOST Short Story~
The KiraKira Cures (And Villains as in Giulio/Rio/Pikario and Bibury) Go To Akademi High!
By the way, there is a lot of trashy grammar in here so....yeah!

The cures walked up to the school. "This is the school...right?" Ichika asked. "Yep!" Ciel looked up at the school. "I don't trust this place..." Aoi said. "I don't either..." Himari said. "Why?" Yukari looked at them. "Because, there have been a lot of murders here." Aoi said. Ichika and Ciel's eyes widened. "MURDERS?!"

Akira and Yukari sighed. "Great. You ended up scaring Ichika and Ciel..." Akira said. "Well, they should be scared!" Aoi said.

"I wanna leave now!" Ichika mumbled. "Me too!" Ciel whined.

"Jeez, you guys are acting like wimps." A voice said. The girls turned around and Saw Bibury and Rio (By the way, Bibury is in her purified form and obviously, Giulio is in his Civilian form). Ichika and Ciel glared at Bibury. "What are you two doing here?" Ciel asked. "I invited them!" Ichika smiled. "Why?" Ciel looked at her. "Because....um....let's go inside the school!" Ichika said.

~~~

Ichika was walking around the school. "Wow...this place is really big..." Ichika looked around. "Heh, you're new here, aren't you?" a voice said. Ichika looked behind her and saw a girl with purple hair set in twin drills. "Mhm!" Ichika nodded. "Knew it. Most people say that a lot when they're new." The girl said again. "Anyways, welcome to Akademi High! I'm Kokona Haruka and you are?" Kokona waited for Ichika to say her name. "I'm Usami Ichika!" "Going with your last name first. Very formal." Kokona giggled. Ichika smiled.

Ciel and Rio walked around the courtyard. "There are so many people here..." Ciel said. Rio nodded. Suddenly, two girls walked up to them. "Hi! You guys must be new." one girl said. "Yep! How could you tell?" Ciel asked. "Usually, you'd be over there, talking with the other girls and your boyfriend would be over there, talking with the other boys." The other girl said. Ciel and Rio blushed. "I'm not her boyfriend..." Rio said. "Yeah, we're actually brother and sister." Ciel said. "Oh...sorry!"

Aoi looked around. "Ok, I think we lost those delinquents..." she whispered to Himari. Himari looked around and nodded. Himari noticed that there was smoke. "Where is that smoke coming from?" Himari asked. Aoi shrugged and saw a girl with blonde hair with a cigarette in her hand. Aoi and Himari walked up to her. "Hi!" Aoi said. The girl looked at her and threw the cigarette away. "Oh, hi!" The girl said. "Anyways, was that-" "You didn't let me finish. I'm Musume Ronshaku! And you two are..." "Tategami Aoi." "Arisugawa Himari." "Aww, totally cute names! I can already tell we're gonna be BFF'S!" Musume said. "Yay..." Aoi and Himari smiled nervously. "By the way, are you guys new to this school?" Musume asked. Aoi and Himari nodded. "Good because I have a couple things to tell you. This school is kinda weird, like that girl, Kokona."

"This school is so boring..." Bibury said. "It's not so boring...there's a lot of interesting people here." Yukari said. "Like me!" a voice said. Yukari, Bibury and Akira saw a girl with purple hair. "The names Kizana Sunobu." Kizana said. "Nice to meet you Kizana. I'm Kotozume Yukari. This is Kenjou Akira and this is Bibury." Yukari said. "Nice to meet you three. But isn't your friend here...Akira, suppose to be wearing the boys uniform?" Kizana asked. "Wow, you must be soooo smart." Bibury mumbled. Yukari elbowed her as Akira laughed. "No, I'm actually a girl." Akira said. "Oh..."

Well, that's all I'm gonna do! BYE!!!