Nonsense 104!

Shot Me Down~
Sung By My Oc Bianca~

Bianca: Young love Hearts so blind

Bianca: Young love Hearts so blind. Same song played about a million times. It all started as a friend in need. How did we end up as enemies? Its a fatal love, a heart attack. No matter what we do we can't come back. Its only one second till we run out of time. One life and were living a lie.
Picking up the pieces and hoping. But how do you fix something that started of broken?

~~~

Bianca: You shot me down. Like a bulls eye though my heart. And when I hit the ground.
Then you watched me fall apart. Yea, you shot me down. You're like a bullet right to my brain.
And when I hit the ground. Then you watched me fade away. And I was never the same...

~~~

Bianca: True love is hard to find. It can twist and turn into a different kind. First I hate you then I love you more. Locked in battle in a lovers war. Its a sad joke I cry in  Sometimes a little smoke extinguish the flame.
Its only one second till we run out of time. One life then were living a lie. Picking up the pieces and hoping.
But how do you fix something that started of broken...?

~~~

Bianca: You shot me down. Like a bulls eye though my heart. And when I hit the ground. Then you watched me fall apart. Yea, you shot me down. You're like a bullet right to my brain. And when I hit the ground. Then you watched me fade away. And I was never the same...

~~~

Bianca: When you love someone, than you lose someone. Then you still remember the flame. When your caught in a fire. And it burns you out till theres nothing left. Can you love someone to death?

~~~

Bianca: Picking up the pieces and hoping. But how do you fix something that started of broken?

~~~

Bianca: You shot me down! Like a bulls eye though my heart! And when I hit the ground. Then you watched me fall apart. Yea, you shot me down! You're like a bullet right to my brain! And when I hit the ground. Then you watched me fade away. Yea, you shot me down! You shot me down! When I hit the ground. When I hit the ground. Yea, you shot me down! You shot me down! When I hit the ground. Then you watched me fade away. And I was never the same....
I was never the same...