Nonsense 86!

Snow White Vs Elsa Rap Battle Parody~
Cure Flora Vs Cure Gelato~

Cure Flora: It's not lame that my aim, here's to tell you the truth. I'll hit it out of the park like my name is Babe Ruth. Got a star on the precure walk of Fame, that fact that you can't claim the same is really a shame. I'm the original hero, you're a copy of a copy. I am porcelain and perfect while your floppy hair is sloppy. I'm fragile, but agile, rarely cross. I am sweet, you can tweet, I'm a treat, like a boss!

Cure Gelato: Who the hell are you to step to me? An aimless airhead with a vitamin D deficiency. You got no skills cause you're focused on your looks. And let's get to it, what's up with you and those 3 shnooks? I heard you sing, it's a high pitched chirp. You're dopey-

Cure Flora: You're grumpy!

Cure Gelato: You're a bashful twerp. That squeaky meek demeanor is an awful choice. I can drown you out right now with my powerful voice! *Sings*

Cure Flora: Um...You should know, that's not singing, you're just yelling! Atleast now, I can't hear the mean lies you're telling. You could've grieved with your friends from the start, but now your the one who's really got a frozen heart. You were selfish and deluded when it comes down to it. Had a chance to do better, but like a porn star, you blew it. As for your powers, they're hardly legit! You built a whole castle, with no where to sit! Does it really count as magic if when you let it go? The only thing that moves is ice and snow. I talk to animals, it always impresses. You're just a blue snow blower in sparkly dresses!

Cure Gelato: That's right, manipulating snow! I'm the best at that game which means you're under my control cuz that's your stupid name! And who eats an apple a stranger gives ya? And who needs a man to save and kiss ya? I'm savvy, strong, single and so independent. You're the weakest role model, while I am transcendent. You're a forgotten bygone, yes time is the cruelest. I'm the newest, the boldest, and literally the coolest. So step aside hon, go find a cottage to clean. You're one ditsy princess, I'm a mother f***ing queen~

~~~

Aye!
I feel like I did the wrong thing...