Nonsense 158!

Driving Your Rivals To Murder~
Acted Out By Haruno Haruka (As Kokona), Amanogawa Kirara (As Ayano) Akagi Towa (As Musume) and Kaido Minami and Asahina Mirai (As the police officers)
(Btw, I'm happy the people who draw the art in Yandere Simulator don't make the characters look like sticks :3)

Haruka: *On the roof, near the rail looking at the note*

Kirara: *Walking up to her*

Haruka: *Turns around* You're the one who wanted to meet me here?

Kirara: *Smiles*

Haruka: Your note said that you wanted to talk about my dad's debt. What did you want to say?

Kirara: I learned some information that might be useful to you.

Haruka: What is it?

Kirara: Are you familiar with a girl named Towa?

Haruka: I've spoken to her a couple of times, but I don't know her very well.

Kirara: Her father runs a loan agency. Ronshaku Loans.

Haruka: What?!

Kirara: Towa's father is the one extorting your dad.

Haruka: I...never would've expected to hear that. W-What am I suppose to do with this information?

Kirara: I think that if we hurt Towa~Chan, we can make her father stop extorting your dad.

Haruka: What?! No! Even if Towa~Chan's father is an awful person, she doesn't deserve to be hurt!

Kirara: *Walks up to Haruka and places her hands on her shoulders* Maybe she does.

Haruka: W-Why would you say that?

Kirara: *Leans in on the side of her head* Today, Towa~Chan was bragging about the expensive gifts her father buys for her. Clothing, shoes, jewelry, watches, handbags. She bragged about how she can make her father buy anything she wants, if she pretends to cry until he buys it. Everything she owns was bought with the money that was extorted out of your father. And she's not even grateful for any of it. *Stands normally*

Haruka: *Breathing heavily* That is what my dad suffers for. So that bimbo can have jewelry she doesn't deserve!

Kirara: I have a plan. I'll knock her out, tie her up, and blind fold her. Then, we'll beat her up. She'll never know it was us.

Haruka: What?! What would that solve?

Kirara: It would send a message to her father. He'll realize he can't keep getting away with what he's doing. He'll put an end to his loan business, your dad will be free from debt.

Haruka: Would that...really work?

Kirara: Of course.

Haruka: *Sighs* Alright. Let's do it.

Kirara: *Smirks* Hm. I'll call you when it's time. *Starts walking away*

Haruka: Please hurry. I don't want my dad to suffer any longer.

~~~

Kirara: *Slides the door open* After you.

Haruka: *Walks inside and gasps* Oh my god!

Towa: *Tied up to a chair with a blind fold on*

Kirara: What's wrong?

Haruka: This isn't what I expected!

Kirara: Don't forget why we're here. *Grabs the baseball bat* This is for your father's sake, remember? Here. You'll need this. *Gives her the baseball bat*

Haruka: *Grabs the baseball bat* I'm not sure about this anymore.

Towa: I've heard that voice before. Haruka! Is that you? Ugh, did I really get kidnapped by a skank like her?

Haruka: What?! Who are you calling a skank?!

Towa: Don't play dumb! The whole school knows you sleep with men for money!

Haruka: No, I don't! I just go to dinner with them! It doesn't go any further than that!

Towa: Ha! That's a laugh. Any girl with a rack like yours knows how to take advantage of it. Just admit what everyone already knows. You're a total sl*t.

Haruka: I-I never asked for my body to look like this!

Towa: But you enjoy all the money that your huge boobs are making for you.

Haruka: I don't get to keep any of the money I make! I give it all to my dad.

Towa: That's stupid. You're suppose to be milking money out of your dad. Not the other way around.

Haruka: *Crying* I give my money to my dad so he can pay his debt to YOUR dad!!

Towa:... *Laughs* Is that what this is all about?! Your dad can't pay back loans so you're taking it out on me? You're pathetic! And your dad is pathetic!

Kirara: *Leaves secretly and closes the door*

Towa: If someone can't pay back the debts they should borrow money in the first place. If your dad can't pay back my dad, he deserves whatever happens to him. Keep selling your body though! Maybe one day you'll save up enough money to buy some self respect!

Haruka: *Crying* SHUT UP! SHUT UP!! SHUT UP!!!! *Starts beating up Towa then stops*
I....did I....wait...she's not dead, is she? Oh my god. Oh my god. S-She's dead! She's actually dead! I-I killed her! Kirara, what are we going to- Kirara? Where are you? *Hears sirens and etc*

Police Officer 1: Freeze!

Police Officer 2: Put your hands up!

Police Officer 3: Step away from the body and put your hands in the air!

Police Officer 1: Don't move! We have you surrounded!

Police Officer 2: We have you right where you are!

~~~

Kirara: *Sitting at a table in the police office*

Mirai: Are you sure it's ok to let her go?

Minami: Her alibi is air tight. We can't find any evidence whatsoever that she was even involved with the crime. It doesn't matter how many times the perp tells us that this girl is involved. We have no right to keep her detained if she's not connected to the crime.

Mirai: I know but, something about this girl feels....wrong. You know what I mean, right? She's weird.

Minami: Are you forgetting what happened back in 89? A girl her age was arrested and sent to court based on flimsy evidence, unreliable testimony and outlandish theories. The trial made no news, the girl was innocent and at a apartment was ridiculed for months. I'm not letting that happen again.

Mirai: Speaking of 1989, you knew who her mother is, right?

Minami: Are you suggesting we have her in crime just because her mother went to trial 30 years ago?

Mirai: No, that's not what I- forget it. Let's just get her outta here.

Minami: *Opens the door* Lady, sorry to take up so much of your time. You're free to go.

Kirara: Thank you.

~The End~