Nonsense 152!

Crystalline~
Sung By Bibury~

Bibury: Tell me what to say. And lead me through the shadows. Show me the escape. Where you go I will follow.
~
Bibury: I left behind, all that I used to be. So that you'd stay with me. And you've become. Everything that I need. For my sanity~

~~~

Bibury: How can something so enticing. Have such awful side effects? All the itching and the scratching,
from withdrawal keeps me out of check.

~~~

Bibury: I am fixated on all of the things, we were together... But those are fragments. That are better off,
lost forever!

~~~

Bibury: I'm falling apart piece by piece. To shards of what you have made me. But I've risen above all that I've become, turned from the pain I was trained to love. I left behind. All that I used to be. But this time.
I did it for me. And you were everything I needed, to set me free.

~~~

Bibury: If I cut the strings. That held me hostage. Would I fall and shatter? If that's what it takes. To breathe again then. Would it even matter?

~~~

Bibury: How can something so enticing, have such awful side effects? All the itching and the scratching?
From withdrawal keeps me out of check!

~~

Bibury: I am fixated on all of the things, we were together... But those are fragments what are better off
Lost... And just- How can something so enticing, have such awful side effects? All the itching and the scratching, from withdrawal keeps me out of check. I am fixated on all of the things we were together...
But those are fragments that are better off... LOST FOREVER!!

 LOST FOREVER!!