Nonsense 109!

A lot more quotes from THAT DUDE!

Jay after killing Budo: Oooh! I killed the marshal arts master! *Starts T-Bagging Budo* How you like that? How you like that Budo? *Stands up* Cmon Budo, lets be real here boi. Cmon Budo. Look at Budo. Does he look like a marshal arts master? He looks like a marshal arts F**K BOY!!

~~~

Jay: We're gonna close the dooow and TRANQ THAT H**!

~~~

Jay: And now for my next trick, I will turn Oka into red juice! *Holds the bucket of blood- juice* Would ya like some?

~~~

Jay:  Well you wanna know what's gonna happen to that teacher? I am gonna falcon punch her so hard in her "va JJ", that her ancestors are gonna feel it and be like "Ohhh, my va JJ!"

~~~

Jay: Hey I'm Jay From The Kubz Scouts and Welcome To A Game Called Babysitter BLOODBAFF!

~~~

Jay: *Reading the game* Does your character like VIXX? The f**k is Vixx? Let me look that s**t up real quick.

><

Jay: Who the f**k are these backstreet boy, eyeliner wearing mother f*****s, cheesin'. And this dude lookin' like "dead eyed dude light up". And this dude, lookin' like some girl I knew back in highschool. And this dude, lookin' like Super Asian version of Markiplier.

~~~

Jay: I like that myth. You know why? It's simple, clean, easy to do, kinda like your mom.

~~~

Jay: My voice will drop around the same time your balls drop. And the answer to that is never.

~~~

Jay: The f**k is a furry? Does it mean like when they're furry down there like they don't shave there beavers?

~~~

Jade: I'm in falcon mode right here, Senpai is sitting right here, so thank you so much for flying falcon punch airlines, I'm gonna need you to keep all hands and feet inside the vehicle at all times and most importantly, ENJOY YOUR FLIGHT! *Falcon punches Senpai* LETS GO!

~~~

Jade: CMON, GIVE ME GOOD! GIVE ME GOOD! NOOOO!!!! F**K YOU MOOSE! THE F**K IS A MOOSE DOING TEACHING ME HOW TO DRIVE?! YOU SHOULD BE SH***ING IN THE WOODS YA F***ING SKANK! (You can easily tell he's mad af rn)

~~~

Jay: Ohhh, no, no, no, no. Damn it. I whole heartily believe that karma plays a big part in getting a good ending in this game. I don't think the twins are going to rescue us because we killed these old people. BUT WE GOT A BOY SCOUT BOOK, SO F**K THOSE OLD PEOPLE! F**K THEM TO HELL! They had a little bit of time left anyway! We did them a favor! We did what the grim reaper was gonna do (I couldn't stop laughing at this part 😂)

~~~

Comment: Lol I've never seen such a p***y

Jay: Stop lying, you see a p***y everytime you walk in front of a mirror.

~~~

Jay: Give me an S, give me an E, give me an N, P, A, I! What's that spell? SENPAI!! WOOOOOOOO!!!!