I

DESPAIR and abhorrence was what he was feeling, on the arctic and disheveled floor, he was sitting, trembling. His clothes were dusty and ripped. Tears flowing down his alluring and graceful face. His eyes were peering an apocryphal dot on the wall. He was taking profound breath, struggling to calm himself. A few junctures later, he passively got up and glimpsed around, once he knew that 'he' was nowhere to be seen, he strolled down the road heading to his studio, feeling like he was being watched. He's been feeling this since 'he' started ambushing him.

Once reaching his small apartment, he took out his keys still shivering from dread. He opened his black door, feeling ataraxic and serenity. He closed the door and locked it hastily. He headed towards his room, striped his clothes off and invaded his bathroom. Sitting in the bathtub, the heated and torrid water rolling down his body as he washed himself.

Soon, he was laying in his bed, sobbing solidly clutching his pillow, images of his blemished body started flowing in his head, those contusions were done by 'him'. Abruptly, he heard the door open, his heart started whipping fast, he ran to his closet and took out his small pocket knife, that he keeps for safety. He started wobbling from dismay, and started conceptualizing 'him' in his house searching for him.

"Taehyung!" someone shouted in the accommodation, he didn't respond, still musing. The door of his room opened swiftly, "Tae!" called the person, taehyung woke up from his pipe dream and viewed in front of him Jimin. The latter embraced him, "Tae, why are you crying?" Taehyung touched his cheeks and felt wetness on them. "He...He is back". Jimin held him tightly against him and headed to the bed and sat both of them on it. "Tae, I'm going to cook some food for you, in the meantime try to sleep okay?", he nodded his head moderately and elongate on the bed, closing his eyes.

Taehyung woke up to the feeling of someone shaking him, and calling him softly. He rubbed his eyes and opened his eyes to a smiling Jimin.

"Come on, let's go eat "

He got up and went to the kitchen with his friend, and ate the delicious food. "Tae, while you were sleeping I brought some films, do you want to watch them once we finish?"

Taehyung nodded his head and proceeded eating.

A few minutes later, Jimin got up from the fluffy couch and went to bring some food and sweets from the kitchen, during the intervening time taehyung took out his vibrating phone and checked his notifications. Once Jimin was back, both laying on the couch, starting the movie

At the end of the day, he was lengthen on the soft bed, wrapped in fluffy covers only his head showing, he had a small smile on his angelic face. He was thinking about his friend lying beside him on the bed. He was thinking about the rest of the day, he was happy with him, he was able to switch his mood from sad to happy in a minute.

A few moments later, his eyes started to close slowly and he slumbered.

<3