The White Dragon, Zetherth

Start from the beginning

I said before I reverted back to my uniform and I was about to collapse onto the ground but Klaus caught me in time. I was panting heavily and then Klaus said to me.

"I warned that this was going to happen but you're too stubborn to even listen."

"Oh shut it..."

I mumbled angrily and then I heard someone chuckling at me. We looked who it was and it was Headmaster Randolph.

"Keira really is the daughter of the Ice Empress, she was stubborn as well."

I couldn't be bothered to answer back and then Headmaster Randolph asked him.

"How's her training coming along?"

"Let's just say she's improving drastically, however, I know that she's using different weapons and armour at the same time but, if she keeps this up, she won't have anything left for the magic games or when her Father shows up again."

Headmaster Randolph looked at me and he then said to me.

"Klaus has got a point, Keira, maybe you should take it easy for a while you can barely stand up right now."

"I'm fine...this is nothing..."

I said with a weak smirk on my face. Klaus sighed and he shook his head while Headmaster Randolph chuckled before he said to me.

"Like I said, she's stubborn just like her Mother, look Keira, I know how much you want to stop your Father but there are some things in this world that can wait, now go back to the dorms and get some rest, you've earned it."

"*Sighs* all right."

I managed to stand upright and then Rin came over and she helped me onto her back. I felt a little weak and then Rin carried me back to the dorm with Aoi following us.

3RD PERSON POV

After Keira left, Klaus sighed a little and then Headmaster Randolph spoke up.

"Is it getting too much for you?"

"No, she's just too cocky and there are at times that she's being too drastic, but, ever since that incident with her Father, she's been working harder lately as well."

"I know, but, something is bothering me when Keira mentioned that she absorbed the Fire Dragon's soul, she's been studying a lot about the Dragon language and she even got top marks for it as well."

Klaus was surprised when Randolph said this and he then asked him.

"But you think there's something else don't you?"

"Yes, Klaus, have you ever once thought the Tamers can Tame the Dragons and speak their language?"

Klaus was surprised when Randolph asked him this.

Back with Keira, she was in Hakko's room and she was treating her sore muscles. Hakko massaged her shoulders and her shoulder blades until she heard a cracking sound.

"Gah!! man, that hurt..."

"Well, we did warn you not to push yourself so hard but do you listen? no, you don't."

KEIRA'S POV

I frowned a little when Hakko said this while Kagura snickered at me.

"It's not funny Kagura!"

"Well, it is when you think about it."

"You're lucky I'm in no fit state to kick your butt."

I said as I glared at her. Hakko rolled her eyes at me and she said to me.