1

{Edited Because it was cringe}
*Note*
I know this story sounds awfully and I mean awfully a lot like chains, but it was just a copy. But when you read father into the book you will see many differences between the two. As I was making the book it was really a jok, but I then made up a story of my own, so please don't go in the comments screaming ChAiNss. I'm sorry, but I felt the need to say this.

(Your POV)

It's just another day at home. Nobody to hang out with, and anticipating when my guardian will be back. I've been so bored, and i can't leave this house which is awful.

I have lived here for ten and a half years, and don't you think i should be able to leave for at least one hour.

So instead i have been setting here for three hours, and guess what , nothing! I have watched all the movies in the house five times each, and i'm not aloud to go in the basement for some unknown reason. I'll just settle for another classic horror movie.

(Time skip)

I finished watching the movie, and i went to the kitchen to wash the dishe, and soon zoned out. I start to think and wonder about my real parents and my big sister that i had. After i start to think of them i feel tears sliding down my cheeks and start to think "They left me" my thoughts stopped when hearing the front door slam shut.

"welcome back" I said . I barely heard him mumble a "Hi..." from him which was normal for about 3 months now but it's okay . "Where were you." I asked from the hallway as he walked to the basement like always "Out." he said coldly. "Okay ."i replied as i walked behind him to the basement, hoping to go with him. He almost opens the door when he notices me close to him. "Do you need something?" he asked "I-I just wanted to hang out with you just like old times.." I stuttered "Maybe soon, OK kiddo?" he said a little unsteady . "I don't understand why he seems like that." I thought "Okay ." I said as I started to walk upstairs but just before i closed my door i heard mumbling that sounded like Chris.
I decided to take a shower and head to bed.

(Chris POV)

"I ran out of kidneys, and i know just the perfect thing to solve this problem let's just wait for my solution to sleep." I mumbled as i stepped down visiting "it"down in the basement.

(A/N)

Hey sorry this might be a very bad book cause it's my first but if you continue to read i would love that by love<3