2

Spencer picks up her phone to see a text from Hanna telling her to tell Jordan to hurry up because Kaci was getting impatient.
Spencer laughed and put her phone on the side.

Hanna and Caleb were sat at the table of her family home. Her mother had moved into a condo and gave Hanna the home as a wedding present. Ashley still worked at Radley and so did Caleb.
"Kaci, you need to eat breakfast." Caleb said to his daughter who looked up at him and simply said, "dad, give me time to breathe." Kaci had her mothers attitude and her facial like features, but had her fathers compassion and long sandy brown hair. Hanna laughed at her daughters response, and they both smiled brightly at each other.
They heard the door go of and Kaci jumped in excitement and ran over to the door and opened it to her bestfriend, Jordan Hastings.
"Hey!" Kaci said as she embraced her into her arms and Jordan hugged her back.
They talk as they walk into the kitchen and Jordan greets her parents best friends.
"Hey Jord. How are you?" Caleb asks as he passes her a cup of coffee, because much like her mother, she loves her coffee.
"I'm good. My mum is helping my grandma with some work and dads back at work today." Jordan says with a bit of excitement in her tone.
"How do you guys feel being back at high school?" Hanna asks as the girls grown loudly.
"Fair enough." Hanna laughs, "God, do you remember our days in there?" Hanna says as Caleb looks at her as if she confessed to a murder, Hanna quickly brushes it off and gets up to grab some food.
"Okay then." Kaci says as she grabs her bag, "Daddddd please can I have 10 dollars?" Kaci pleads with her father until he finally gives in.
"I've got year book after school with Jacob. I don't know what time I will be back." Kaci says as she grabs the Keyes on the side of the table. They all walk to the door together, Jordan picks up a newspaper on the side of the door before Caleb or Hanna could move it..
"Why is my mom on the news? Who the hell is Alex Drake?"