Ezra Imagine.

This imagine is for ShadowHunterWMR, hope you like this one chick :)

Today was your first day back at school, after Alison's disappearance, and this was going to be the first time you'll see the girls since you left for Europe. You felt quite nervous about if because everything happened in that summer, things you can't remember and also things you don't want to remember.
However, last night you did have the time of your life in this pub toilet, what it is is that you had meet a guy named Ezra Fritz, who was just perfect. You two had talked for hours, and then you both ended up in a toilet hooking.
"Heh.." You say to yourself as you look in the mirror.
"Willow?" You hear your mum shout from downstairs, so you take a big breath because you don't know if this reunion is going to horrible with the girls, or just what you need. You walk downstairs, as you see your mum and dad at the table laughing and giggling at each other.
"Morning." You say in some sort of whisper.
"Good morning willow." Your dad says with a big smile on his face, you fake a smile at him and grab a yogurt out of the fridge.
"Are you not having anything else?" Your mum asks as you smile and tell her you'll be fine. You grab your bag and text books, then your car keys. You felt nervous about this because you didn't want to be known as Ali's clan or minions. You drove to school, and you felt sick as soon as you got out of your car, so many memories, do many fake memories.
"Willow?" You hear a voice say and you already know who it is, it Aria with Emily.
"Hey." You greet them with a smile as they hug you tight.
"So how is everything?" You ask as they both nod, but you laugh because they also pull that weird face when they nod.
Emily and Aria walk in with you, where you see Spencer and Hanna, they seemed shocked too see you even though we all had to loose contact with each other. You all say your hi's and how are you's, but you couldn't stop thinking about Ezra and how you didn't get his number. You get your time table and realise you have English first, you loved English. All the girls are in the same lesson as you, you sit down at the back where Aria tells you..
"The new teacher is suppose to be hot." You laugh at her remark and pull out your books from your bag you hear footsteps come in as you look down to find your pen..
"Hello everyone, I'm Mr Fritz and I'll- Oh crap. " you hear as you look up to see everyone staring at you, even...EZRA?!?! your lips part as you hear your phone go off.
"S-sorry." You mutter as they all turn back round, and Ezra does the same.
You pull out your phone to see a new text with a blocked number? You open it up and this is what you see..
How are you going to keep this a secret, bitch? -A.

You look around as you see everyone writing stuff and Ezra telling you to go outside and he will follow you shortly after if you think being on your phone is better than getting education.
"You didn't tell me you was in high school?" Ezra whispers harshly as he walks out of the classroom.
"You told me you had just finish college." You said trying to defend yourself.
"I hooked up with a 16 year old girl in a pubs toilet." He says as you roll your eyes.
"If it's that bad, I'll get a change for as different class."
"No! Stay." Ezra says as you give him a confused look.
"We'll talk about this later." He says as he opens up the door and motions you to go forward, obviously to check out your ass.

I will do part 2 soon :)
Xo.