Hold me down.- Toby Imagine.

This imagine is for jaibird10, I hope you like it chick.
This is from your point of view so yeah.

I got into my car, getting ready to go to Hanna's surprise party for Caleb, I didn't really want to go because with the whole A situation, I mean. I can't even go to the toilet about without that bitch A spying on me. I day dreamed and day dreamed til I realise that I was still in my car, I started up the car and made my way there..
I took a deep breath, but this time I was thinking about Toby, after the moment me had on his front porch, how we both started into each others eyes, and I felt like I understood the pain in his eyes, ya know? I start driving to Spencer's lake house where the party was being held, when I heard my phone buzz in my bag, I look at my bag, almost crashing my car, I decide to pull over because if I come back with a car that has smashed up, my mum will kill me.
I pull over and I grab my phone urgently, I look at it and I take a deep breath in relief, its Aria.
"Hello?" I say as I hear the music pumping in the background.
"Jaideeenn, where you at?" Aria slurs as I laugh, typical aria, at least this time she's not calling Mr fitz and telling him about how much she wants too..
"I'm coming now." I laugh as Aria says good and hangs up.
I put my phone on the seat next to me, and I start up my car again, making my way there as quick as possible. I finally get there and the house already looks a mess, I get out of my car and look around, but all I could think about was Toby. I sigh as I begin to walk over to the house where I'm greeted by all the other kids that I go school with, I smile and wave at them and walk inside where I see Emily drunkly dancing on the table with Paige behind her, I smile at her as I walk over to the drinks table. I grab myself a vodka coke and start drinking where I'm greeted by a drunk Spencer.
"Jaiden!" Spencer shouts as I look at her.
"Come and check out my lake." Spencer says as you give her a worrying look.
"My lake in the back._" Spencer laughs as she grabs my hand and takes me outside, I look around and it is beautiful, the view, I just wow.
"Oh waitm I forgot my drink!" Spencer shouts as she runs back I side and I walk over onto the deck, I sit and stare at the water, and I just keep thinking about Toby. I hear foots steps behind me, great drunk Spencer is back, I go to turn back and I feel someone push me into the water, I was attempting to swim back up, and I couldn't, I was choking on the water, I feel my eyes getting weak, u til I feel a strong pair of arms around me, that pulled me back onto the deck, I look up to see Toby..
"Toby." I shiver as Hanna and Caleb run over to us.
"What, what happened?!" Hanna shouts as she gives me her jacket.
"I came to look outside and I seen Jaiden. Struggling to get up, swim and i-" toby says as he hugs me, I hug him back. Hanna pulls out her phone where Aria, Spencer and Emily run over to us.
"Let the water hold you down, next time you come looking, DONT. Next time. I will make sure you will die.-A." Hanna says as we all look at each other and The boys look confhse.

I'm sorry this Is shit.
Xo.