Alone- Toby.

the reason why i am doing this on here is because i have had a lot of people message me that i dont do enough Toby imagines, so im going to post this on here and my chapter book.

This imagine is from your pov.

*drip drip drip*

I wake up in a room..but not my room? I try and lift my leg up but im chained in, i look at the surroundings.

"h..hello?" I croak as i can feel how dry my mouth is, what the hell happened? 

"C-can anybody hear me?" I try once again with no response, "Oh god please.." I pray, pray and pray, no one can seem to hear my cries, i feel numb, i feel like as if im going to puck. 

All i can remember is walking home from Toby's house, i was near my house when..i..

(Toby's Pov)

"Ive tried to call her all day, her parents are worried sick. She's missing." I panic, as everyone looks at me, "Or A could've done something to her." Spencer adds which makes my panic go from 100 to 1000000000.

"Spencer, youre really not helping." Hanna adds as Spencer looks down, "Okay, lets retrace her steps.." i suggest, "Okay so (y/n) was with us at 5, before she met you." Emily says as i nod at her, "Then she came here, and she left about 9 or 10. I told her to call or text me when she gets home." I take a deeo breath as the girls phones go off, all look hesistant to look at their phones, n when they do, their faces go white.

Aria passes me her phone and look at her phone, and i am horrified. 

You have 2 hours to give me my phone back, or she gets it.-A

Part 2 soon.