Finding love in a hopeless place.-Caleb (part 4).

"Not safe." We both say at the same time.
"We better go now." I quickly say as I walk out of the room and Caleb follows behind.
"You are better off getting out through here, that window will open and you will land at the back of Radley. All you have to do then is climb over the gate." I say as I look at him and he nods at me.
"It was nice meeting you, (Y/N)." Caleb says as I smile and blush at the same time.
"Ditto."
"I'm going to pick you up at 9 so make sure you are ready." Caleb says before he jumps out of the window.
I smile my way back to the room that I currently reside in and sit down on the bed.

-Next Morning-

"(Y/N)?" I heat Eddie say as I wake up.
"Yeah?" I ask, yawning and stretching.
"Time to get up hunnie." Eddie laughs as I smile at him and look at all my bags and belongings.
Eddie leaves the room as I begin to change, I grab my phone that I have missed but not as much as I hoped I would've.
I see texts from my mum, dad, friends and unknown, blocked and so on. I look at it and groan. I begin to change into my new fresh clothes and I feel so much better.
"Please can (Y/N) come to the reception." I hear the annoying office ladies voice and I grab all my stuff to take to the office. I make my way where I see Caleb there, I smile instantly and he does too. But then I see 4 girls with him, whom I've never met before.
I get checked out and give Eddie a big hug. I walk over to Caleb who gives me a cheeky yet warm smile.
"Hey (Y/N)." Caleb says as he grabs my suitcase and I smile at him with a nod.
We begin to walk out and non of the girls say anything to me.
We finally get outside, where the girls circle me.
"I'm Aria." Aria says as she holds out her hand and I shake it.
(Y/N)" I smile as the girls introduced themselves to me and I do with them. All day I was talking to the girls and I get left alone with Caleb.
Where Caleb says that he wants to go on a date with me and I reluctantly say yes!

I hope you guys like this, sorry for the shitty ending😂