Seeing him again.-Part two.

I sat there in shock while my head flooded with memories, Caleb Rivers coming back to Rosewood, to stay or to go again?
"Y/N?" Spencer gets me out of my thoughts as I fake a smile at her.
"I just need some fresh air." I say as I get up and quickly run out of the Bree like a mad woman.
As i get outside I see Caleb at his car, looking all weird and confused. So I decide to go over to him.
"How was Ravenswood?" I ask as Caleb looks at me and looks down.
"It was something." Caleb says as I nod at him.
"I missed you." I admit, but I didn't want to, it was like the roll of a tongue, yano? Caleb stands there staying at me, of course he didn't miss me too.
"Of course you didn't miss me, I mean why would you?" I snap as I laugh painfully.
"Of course I missed you, y/N. I missed you everyday like crazy!" Caleb says as I give him a dirty look,
"Then why leave me?! Through the hardest time in my life" I ask as Caleb looks at me.
"I did miss you." Caleb says with gritted teeth.
I laugh at him as he looks at, kinda pissed.
"Yeah I'd like to see you prove that." I say as I turn away from him and attempt to walk back to the brew, but as I do I feel a hand grab my wrist and begin to kiss me, and now that's a kiss I havent felt in a long time..

I hope you guys like this, part 3 will be up soon.