Save me.-Layla Imagine/Toby.

Here's another imagine for Layla, I hope you like this sweetie.
Anyway, thank you guys for all the views and votes, I'm so grateful to have amazing people like you reading my story, anyway here's another imagine.

If you guys want an imagine please feel free to message or comment underneath what you would like, so hope you guys like to this don't forget to leave a vote :)

This is from Laylas point of view.

I woke up, I woke up in a damp room, with no windows, the only light I have is a lamp, why am I here?
"Hello?" I call out, but all you could hear was the echo's of my calls. I look around to see my surroundings, what the fuck is this place?

Toby's point of view.

"Where is Layla?!" I shout at the gang, where the fuck is my girlfriend.
"We don't know Toby! The last time we seen her was at her house, she seemed fine and well, but now we don't know where she is!" Spencer raises her tone, as I grab my head in pain..then I hear the girls phones go off.
They all pull out their phones, and look at the message where there facial expressions show fear.
"I've got Layla. You've got something that I want. Bring me the box, you have until sunrise, A." Emily says in low tone as Caleb grabs Hanna's phone and runs over to his laptop.
"What are you doing?" Aria asks as we all rush over to his laptop.
"Layla is like a sister to me, I am not going to let A hurt someone else, I'm tracking down the phones text. Where the GPS is, which part of town." Caleb simply says as I look at him, feeling more angry than upset. But then it keeps in, the fear, the sadness, that I have been avoiding since I met Layla.
"Please..find her." I demand with a hitched voice.
"It may take a while..-"
"We don't have a while caleb! We need to find Layla before sunrise!" Aria shouts as Caleb's laptop makes a weird noise.
"Is that the GPS?" Spencer asks as Caleb shakes his head.
"No..its for a security camera, with the same area code." Caleb says as he opens it up, there she is, there's my baby girl, looking confused and scared as hell.
"I notice that room, that's the basement at Radley!" Hanna shouts as I grab my jacket and run out to my car with everyone following me, I'm coming Layla.

This is Laylas point of view.

"Let me out!" I scream and kick at the door, but still no look.
This place , this place is just creepy as hell. With all these pipes, all the bath tubs everywhere, who knows what horrible stuff what down here.
I begin to look around in hurry. I need to get out of this place, whatever this place is, but then when I notice something. In one of the bath tubs..
"Oh my God." I say out of breath..I think its a kneecap.
I scream as loud as I could, but then I hear noises come from outside.
"LAYLA!!" I hear different voices shout.
"I'm in here, please someone help me!!" I scream as loud as I could, before I felt someone touch my shoulder.
I slowly turn round to see A, I push them and begin to rush towards the door, before I am tackled down by A, I scream louder this time as I hear the door begin unlocked, then I feel like I can breathe.
"Layla!" I hear as the door opens, its Toby.
"Toby!" I shout as I jump on him and kiss him.
"Please don't ever leave me." I cry into his neck as holds me closer.
"Never." Toby says as I kiss him, again.

I hope you like this sweetie. Xo