Help me.-Part 1/Layla Imagine.

I hope you guys like this :)
I am still doing imagines for the people who ask for them, and this will be a two part imagine
This is from Laylas point of view, and this will be a two part imagine,
It will also consist of other peoples POV.

"I'm waiting for Arias text." I say on the phone to Toby. My boyfriend, I hear his sigh and I giggle at it.
"Okay babes. I will meet you at the brew, I love you." Toby says as I smile at myself.
"I love you more." I say as I hang up the phone and sit at the edge of my bed, waiting for Arias text.
Bah-Ding!
I hear as my phone vibrate also, which causes me to jump, with everything that has happened lately..
"Hey, come meet me at the front of Radley? Aria."
I sigh and type back quickly that I'm on my way.
I walk out my house and get into my car, I mean its kinda weird that Aria didn't call me, but texted instead but I guess maybe her mum is still watching her after what happened with Ezra.
I start driving to Radley, maybe Aria found something about Charles? Or maybe she found something about us.
But all I can really keep thinking about is Toby..I find myself at Radley quicker than I thought.
I step out my car and look for Aria, so I stand in front of the gate waiting until I hear my phone go off inside of my pocket, I rout around in my pocket til I grab my phone and look at the text from Toby.. I giggle at the text.
I can't wait to see you tonight baby, I love you. Xo."
I begin to type back but then...

Part 2 will be up soon.,