Loving you is one of the hardest thing ive ever had to do. - Jason.

Can I just say that requests are still open and if you do want an imagine please can you PM me so I can actually remember it, thankyou and I hope you guys like!

I was sat at home, worrying about Jason like always, he hasn't rung or texted all day. I hope he is okay, I mean I hope that he hasn't done anything stupid, all these thoughts make myself
Want to go and see him, but maybe he doesn't want to see me? Maybe he's out?
"I can't take this anymore." I shout at myself as I run down stairs and run out of the house, I begin to start walking as my thoughts over burden me once again..
Maybe Jason wants to be alone, or maybe he doesn't want to see me that's why he hasn't rang or text'd all day..
Then I find myself outside of his house, I walk slowly make my way up the stairs and I find myself at his front door, I knock 3 times and then I hear stumbling, and laughing..
Jason opens up the door in a drunken state and I look at him in shock.
"Jason, have you been drinking?" I ask with sadness in my tone.
"Why do you care?" Jason slurs as he walks away from the door and I follow in a harsh way, I slam the door shut behind me and Jason turns round.
"Why?" I ask.
"Because I don't have to answer myself to you." Jason spits.
"You don't have to answer yourself to me? Fuck sake, Jason! You promised me that you wouldn't drink again because you get too aggressive." I shout as Jason looks at me confused.
"Oh shut up. If you are so bothered then leave." Jason smiles in a bitchy way and I stand there shocked..
After 2 years of being together, Jason has never spoken to me like that before, not even when we are arguing when he is sober.
"I'm done." I say as Jason shrugs his shoulders at me and I look at him with tears foaming in my eyes..
"Ya know what Jason? I actually seen a future with you, but now, loving you is the hardest thing I've ever had to do." I let a tear roll down my cheek.
"What about if I never loved you?" Jason joked, and I completely lose my shit.
"You know what! Fuck you." I shout as I walk to his door and slam it behind me.
I wipe the tears away from my eyes, and then I begin to walk away from the love of my life's house.. I can't believe he would do that to me, say all those horrible things. Everyone warned me about him, but I never thought I'd see that side of him.
I feel like I've failed at everything, being a good daughter, a person who gets straight A's, and now even a bad girlfriend. I pull out my phone and look at the texts from Jason..I start feel the lump at back of my throat again..
come back please
I'm sorry (Y/N)
Please baby I love you😪
I swear to god if you don't answer me I'll come around to yours and find you myself
I decide to walk back to Jason's house where I open up the door where I'm greeted by Jason crying on his couch.
"Jason." I say with my worried tone.
Jason jumps up and runs over to me, where he hugs me so tight.
"I'm sorry baby,
I'm really sorry. I know I'm such an arsehat when I'm in this state but I'm really sorry." Jason cries as he pulls away and I notice blood on his hand..
"Jason..what happened?" I whisper as he laughs at himself.
"When you left, I got so angry that I punched a picture and I.." Jason tried to explain before he yawns.
"You need to sleep." I say.
"Only with you." Jason attempts to wink as I laugh.

I know this is very shitty lmao.
Xo