The Argument.-You/Mike.

This is may or may not be a short imagine, this is from Mikes p.o.v. I hope you guys like this.

"But you keep flirting with danger!" I shout at Y/N as she looks at me, with her tired eyes and her pale skin.
"No I don't Mike, I just.." Y/N trails off as I think about the time that Y/N got ran over by A.
"Yes you do! I want to protect you, for goodness sake, I love you and I want to do my best to look after you." I scream as Y/N runs her hand through her hair.
"I don't need protection." Y/N blurts as i give her a confused look, what the fuck does she mean she doesn't need protection? If I don't protect her, she may die and I will be the god damn cause of it all!
"Yes you do Y/N, don't you see that I am in love with you, for fuck sake, If anything ever happens to you, I will never fucking forgive and forget myself! You made my life complete and if I loose you I will have nothing and-" before I knew it Y/N kissed me, which felt like a truthful and meaningful kiss, she kissed me like I've never been kissed before.
"I promise you Mike, that I love you, and you can protect me, but the only reason why was because I didn't want you to get hurt protecting me, I'm not saying that.-" I decided to kiss her, since when she chatters on, she never stops.

I hope you guys like thus, sorry this is short :)
Xo.