Our very fight.-Ezra/You.

I hope you guys like this, I know I never do Ezra imagines, but I'm really gonna try this time, I'm sorry if thismis short, haha, I love you guys so much, thank you all the views and votes.

Me and Y/N have been sneaking around for a while now, and its been getting harder and harder, her father is always on my back at our school meetings, even though they don't know, it just sends me into paranoia.
"Ezra?" Y/N says as I look at her, getting out of my deep thoughts.
"Y/N, we can't keep hiding anymore." I admit as Y/N looks at me in shocked.
"Are you freaking crazy?!" Y/N snaps as I stand up and brush my hand through my hair.
"No I am not, I'm being realistic, we can't keep hiding any more, I'm tired of not being able to talk to your father without thinking 'if he knew?'. It really heard." I snap back as Y/N scrunches up her face, which was she does when she is mad.
"Ezra. This is my family, they will hurt you." Y/N says a lot more calmer, as I look at her. This time with the only emotion I have is rage.
"What about us, Y/N? What about everything, how can we have a stable relationship, when nobody knows! You may think it's easy for you, but its not for me. I need you to understand." I shout loudly as Y/N looks at me in shock.
"Ezra.." Y/N says with a croaky throat, which means that she is about to cry.
"I'm sorry Y/N, but I can't do this anymore. Hiding around all the time, its hard. I want to show everyone that I am in love with you. I want to show the world that you are mine and only mine." I admit as Y/N looks down at the floor, and I walk over to her and sit next to her.
"I understand that Ezra, but can we just stay safe for s little while?" Y/N asks as I nod in agreement.
"I promise that I will tell everyone soon." Y/N adds as I smile and kiss her cheek.
I love that girl with all of heart, every time she laughs or even talks I feel like I'm falling in love with her more and more. Y/N is my life, and one day I hope to make her my wife.

I hope you guys like this :)
Xo.