Meeting his girlfriend. -Jason.

(This is a Jason imagine.)

Jason: You and the other girls were at Alison's house, checking up on her regularly but if you was to be honest, you really wanted to see Jason. You and Jason had been flirting a lot in the past, but recently he has been off with all of us. His sister included, it was weird but you brushed it off. You was all sat in Ali's room talking about A, and it all made you uncomfortable, but whether you all liked it or not. You had to talk about it.
"So. Who is main suspects?" Emily asks.
"I was thinking Jenna and Mona." Aria says as Ali disagrees.
"I think its a boy, because when we was getting chased, I didn't see any chest." Hanna says as you laugh.
"Hey Ali, can I get a drink?" You ask, as Emily asks if she can too.
"Of course." Alison's says as she grabs her phone.
You and Emily leave the room and you feel like its time too tell Emily how you feel about Jason.
"Hey Em, can I tell you something?" You ask as she nods.
"Of course you can, that's what best friends are for." She smiles and you feel happy that you have Emily as a best friend.
"I really like Jason, you know all that flirting and stuff that we have done, it just makes me want him." You admit as Emily brings you into a hug, and says.
"I know how you feel Y/N, it will get better."
You smile at her and pull away, you both make your way downstairs and you can't believe what you are seeing.
Jason and a girl kissing. You stand there in disbelief..
He notices you and Emily and pulls away as quick as possible.
"Hey you two, this is  J/G/N (you make up any name.). My girlfriend." Jason says as you feel your heart break, you feel a lump at the back of your throat.
"Hey I'm Emily, and this is Y/N." Emily says as she shakes her hand, and you do the same with a fake smile.
"These two are my sister Alison's best friend." Jason says as you walk over to the kitchen.
"It's been lovely to meet you." Emily says as she makes her way to the kitchen,
"Are you okay?" Emily asks as you nod at her. You began to cry as emily shuts the door as you cry harder.
"Shush its okay let it all out." Emily says as she hugs you.
"Why has he done this too me? Why did he flirt with me and why did he make me feel like he like me this same why? What is the point of making me feel like crap! He wanted me feel wanted, loved and just the only girl in the world. Why!! What did I ever do to make him to do that?" You whisper harshly as you wipe away your tears.
Jason walks into the kitchen as Emily pulls away and you wipe your eyes quickly.
"Hey Em, can I talk to (Y/N) a minute?" He asks as Emily nods. And walks out of the kitchen.
"What's wrong?" He asks, I'll tell you what's wrong, you are with another girl, but have been flirting with me?
"Nothing." You say as you barge past him and walk out of the kitchen.
"I hope you and Jason are very happy together!" You say in a bitchy tone to Jason's girlfriend.

I know this is short but I'm really tired.,
So