Ezra Imagine/Jessie.

This imagine is for JessieHarper0 ! I hope you like this chick :)

First day back in Rosewood and I'm already sat in a bar, I thought to myself as I play with the bracelet that Alison gave to us, I can't believe it's been a year since she disappeared..
"Miss, drink?" The bartender asks.
"Oh yeah, please can I have a coke?" I smile as he nods in a agreement.
I hear the door open and see a man walk in, with books in his hand. He is such a beauty, I can't help but look at him but as soon as he looks at me, I shot my Hess back to the bar where I hear him slightly laugh behind me.
I go scarlet as the bar tender smiles at me and I get even embarrassed. He passes me the coke that I ordered and I give him my money.
The man sits next to me and orders a drink.
"A beer, please." The mysterious man says as I look at his bright smile and end up smiling to myself.
"Hey." I hear him say as I look at him.
"Hi." I beam as he looks me up and down, checking me out.
"I'm Ezra." Ezra states as he puts his hand out for me to shake and I do so,
"Jessie." I smile, "so what are you doing?" I blur out as he shows me his books.
"Great expectations is my fave." I say in a fan girl way.
"Me too." Ezra smiles at me as I go bright red this time.
I look down giggling at myself as he chuckles to himself.
"How are you?" Ezra asks as I look at him and lie, "I'm fine." I lie through my teeth.
"Jessie, I know we have only just met but I don't believe you are just 'fine.' , what's wrong?" Ezra asks as I sit there shocked.
"It's just that..-" I go on and on. Ezra is pretty drunk by this point and I help him to get into the cab, but instead I end up taking him to the toilet.
"I really like you." Ezra slurs as I nod and laugh, "I like you too." I admit and the next thing I knew he is picking me up and kissing me against a wall. It was so passionate and rough.
We exchange numbers.

I hope you like this Hun!