Late Nights.-Mike/You.

I hope you guys like this, this will be from your POV, anyway, I will be doing this imagine and then I will continue the imagines that people have asked for :)

Once again its 1am, on another sleepless night. I get up and look around my dark room, mostly being scared of what or whom I might see. I grab my phone and look at the text I recently got about an hour ago..
I miss you baby.
I smile at Mikes text, then I begin to wonder if he would be awake? Maybe he will be? Maybe he won't be??
I find myself calling him, after the first two rings, I begin to sigh really loudly but then I hear him.
"Hello?" Mikes croaky voice, as I melt at that. God he sounds so hot when he has his morning voice, or 1am voice?
"Hey. Sorry if I woke you." I apologise in a low tone, so I don't wake my mum (or dad) up.
"No, no you didn't. What's up?" Mike asks as I take a deep breathe.
"I just can't sleep." I admit as I hear him shuffling around.
"What are you doing?" I ask as i feel concerned.
"I'm coming to your house." Mike says as I hear him walking down stairs.
"No mike you don't have to!" I plead as I hear him slightly laugh through the phone.
"No, I don't have too. But I want to. I'll text you when I'm at your house." Mike says as he hangs up, and quickly get our of bed, and get into something more comfortable.
I rush downstairs, avoiding to make loud noises so I don't wake anyone up.
I stand near the front door, and start thinking about things.
How A nearly killed me and Aria in the hot room, or when A tried to kill us in NewYork..
Bah-Ding!!
I look at my phone and see Mike is outside, I open up the door and begin to walk to his car, where he gets out and rushes over to to me, where he glumps me into his arms, and I begin to giggle and hug him back, he pulls away and kisses me, I kiss him back of course.

For the rest of that night we spent the night in my room, and yano..did things. ;)

Its nearly 5am and I'm so tired.
Xo.