Sehun One Shot [feat Chen] (for yukiichan23)

Start from the beginning

  During the time when you were daydreaming, you did not notice Sehun was looking at you with a hurtful expression on his face. You did not know that Sehun was actually jealoused that you were going out with Chen.

  Sehun knew that you were going out with Chen as he had followed you secretly during break time. His heart shattered into a millions of pieces as he saw you and Chen laughing together. "How come she never smiled at me like that before?" Sehun thought miserably.

  You went home that day without Sehun. All you had on your mind was the date that night.

  You wore your favourite dress. Chen was already waiting for you at the place where you were meeting him when you arrived. He greeted you with his charming grin. You were quite nervous. You guys went for dinner together and all the while, a lonely figure followed you wherever you went.

  Chen suggested that you guys go to the game arcade. Chen was so immersed in his games that you were being left out completely. You felt uncomfortable as there was a gang of boys who looked like they were up to no good was staring at you while smirking. You tugged at Chen shirt,  "Oppa, I want to go home."

  "YAH! I was just about to win the game you know! You're such a cry baby, just go home by yourself and stop bothering me!"

  You widdened your eyes in horror, where was that sweet and caring Chen? You did not expect your first date to turn out this way. Your eyes welled up with tears. Chen realized that he had said something wrong and tried to apologize, he grabbed your wrist when you tried to walk away.

  "Let go of her!"

  A strong steady voice reverberated through the air as you felt your wrist being freed from Chen's hold. Bewildered, you looked around and saw Sehun standing infront of you, blocking you from Chen's view.

  "A scum like you don't deserve a good girl like her. Leave her alone." Sehun said, threatening Chen with his fist, before bringing you out of that wretched place.

  You were too shock to response. You just followed Sehun dazely. Numerous questions ran through your mind "Why was Sehun here? Why was he so angry? What did he mean when he say Chen don't deserve a good girl like me?"

  "Ouch!" you were so deep in your thoughts that you did not see Sehun had already stopped dead in his tracks, you guys were in the middle of a busy street. Sehun had turned around to face you.

  "First of all, I was there because I thought that guy was up to no good, so I followed you to protect you and you see, I was right, that filth! How dare he treat you like that!" Sehun said angrily, cursing Chen under his breath.

  "Aren't you sometimes like to me that too?" you retorted back.

  Sehun looked embarassed"But ... But ... But he claimed that he like you!" Sehun blurted out with jealousy. The jealoused tone was so obivious that even you could notice it.

  "Are you jealous?" you asked him blinking your eyes innocently.

  Sehun avoided your question and continued blabbering on "Do you know it is very dangerous for a girl to go to that kind of place? If I was not there, I don't know what will happen to you. Imagine your umma and appa knowing about this, you will be dead!"

  "Omo! I totally forgot about my umma amd appa knowing that I went to the game arcade ... Ugh."

  "Yehet! Do you know that I might just let slip of this information and ..." Sehun smirked.

  "Just tell me what you want. Bubble tea?"

  "No ... I want you."

  O_O "What did you just say?"

  "I SAID I WANT YOU!" Sehun shouted, everyone on the street turned around and looked at him. Sehun then took the opportunity and knelt down on the ground with your hands in his, he said to you sincerely "I have nothing to give you but myself, would you like to be my bubble tea?"

  Everyone in the crowd then started prompting you to accept him and after you shyly nodded, they shouted "Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!"

  You blushed, Sehun grinned at you, he wrapped his arms around you, pulling close to him before leaning in to conquer your lips.

            ♡♡♡THE END♡♡♡

-------------------------------

Yehet!

I still haven't quite figure out how to dedicate the story ... (×_×) I feel that I suck at things related to technologies ... I am a dinosaur ... XD

I really won't be able to update as quickly as now ... I really have to study for the test. I hate to do this ╯△╰

Request are open, just drop me a message or comment. I will try to update as soon as possible! :))

Ohorat~~

Overdose!! ≧∇≦