[27] Insert Prinxiety Title

Start from the beginning

Patton didn't respond because he was so engrossed in his pictures about puppies, which still surprised me since he would always have time for me and Logan. Me because I'm his 'son' and Logan his boyfriend. I know, shocking.

Totally knew it was going to go. My ship has sailed...

ANYWAY, STOP DIVERTING! So, when he walked in, his face morphed from a happy one to a sad one. Still, I don't make the first move, I mean, I'm Anxiety for heaven's sake!

Ten minutes have passed, and still none of the others minded him. He looked so deep in thought, so I decided to speak up and said, "Hey, Princey. Don't think too much sad thoughts, or you'll explode. I think your brain can't handle all the thoughts."

He looked toward me and gave his 'offended' face at me. Pfft, like I don't know he's just pretending.

"Virgil! I would never think of such thing. I am a Prince, and I am thinking of all the Disney songs that I could sing right now!"

I rolled my eyes and stared at him. He looked so lost... I just can't explain.

Logan scoffs, "Of course you would. That's all you think about."

Patton gasps. "Logan, that's not nice! He isn't dumb."

I see Princey 'smile' and hear him say, "It's alright, my dear side. These words don't mean anything to me. It takes a lot to hurt me."

Clearly, he's not okay. He never says these things out loud, but I knew that he's breaking.

I ask, "Are you sure?"

He throws his head back and laughed. "Yes, I am, my dear chemically imbalanced romance. If you must excuse me, I will now go my room. Call me if you need me, Patton."

Patton waves him off due to the fact he went back to looking at puppy pictures. Logan decides to ignore him, and I looked at him with a look and brought my phone up, which I nearly forgot that I had on my hand.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see Princey frown and leave.

That's odd. He never usually frowns.

I decided to look at Logan and Patton, saying, "What the heck just happened?! Didn't you see how hurt Roman was?"

"He was?! Oh, I'm so sorry, kiddo. I didn't know," Patton said, lifting his head from his phone and tugging on his hair.

"Love, what have I told you about tugging your hair? Also, I admit that was a very odd behavior from you," Logan replied, while removing Patton's hand from his hair and started to rub it.

"I-I know, but I made Roman feel bad!"

Patton started to cry a bit to Logan, I was stunned for a moment. Logan sighed and turned to me, saying, "Don't worry about Patton. Go to Roman, and don't forget about what we've practiced."

"Fine, I'll go. But no... Just no..."

I said, before turning around and heading to Princey's room. I finally reach his door and hear soft whimpers from the other side.

I knocked as softly as I could and said, "Princey? Are you alright? May I come in? I just came to check on you."

A muffled yes was heard, as I opened the door.

What I saw was a mess. Princey's clothes, once perfectly straight *coughgaycough*, was now crumpled. His hair which is supposedly fixed is now messy. He looks kinda sexy–NO, VIRGIL! BAD.

I walked over to Princey and ask, "A-Are you okay?"

"Do I look okay?!" He somewhat yelled at me. His eyes were very puffy, as if he was crying.

"Were you... crying? Don't lie to me. I know when you are lying."

He nodded bashfully. "I-It's just that I feel so useless, you know? I feel that deep down inside of you all, you hate me. Morality–sorry, Patton didn't even greet me! I understand you and Logan, but not Patton!"

"Listen Princey. You are not useless, actually, you are the literal opposite. You are Thomas' ego and creativity. Without that, Thomas will literally be boring and will just start to spew out facts. Everyone doesn't hate you! Logan tolerates you, Patton cries over you, and I love you-"

WhOoPS.

"W-What do you say?"

"U-Uh, your useful-?"

"No, no, no. After that?"

"D-Don't mind that-"

"Virgil, do you love me?"

I froze, shocked. I didn't know what to say. I can't just say, "Yup! I accidentally confessed, so we're cool now, right?"

"Uhh... Maybe?"

"I, uhh, I-I love you too, Virgil. I have for a while, " he confessed, cheeks, if it was possible, were redder than mine.

"So... Do you want to be my boyfriend? I mean, you don't have to if you don't want-"

"Uhh, I actually want for a while."

Roman was now blushing hardcore. I decided to tease him a bit.

"Aww, is someone flustered now?~"

"Shut up! Just because you helped me doesn't mean that we're cool now. You know that, right, Emo Nightmare?"

"Yeah, yeah, Princey," I said, before lying down on top of him, and snuggling closer.

"Someone's a cuddler," Roman smirked. This time, it was me who blushed.

"Shut up, you're sad, I'm sad, we're tired. Sleep."

He chuckled, and before I knew it, we drifted off to sleep. But the last thing I thought was,

I am so thankful for accidentally confessing to Roman.

THE EN-

"Logan, this is so pure!"

"Shh, Patton, you're going to wake them up."

This is why, kids, you lock your door.