harry loves her

You guys slept until is was 1:30 in the afternoon. The guys got a phone call from there manager. Marisol been up watching t.v. since it was 12:00. She waited for you guys to all get up. All Marisol seen was her laying in Nialls arms and Diana sleeping on Harry's lap. Niall answered the phone.

Niall: Hello?

caller: Yes Niall i have been trying to call you since 11:00.

Niall: Who is this..sorry i just woke up.

caller: This is paul....remember you guys got a concert today that last 3 hours!!!! you guys supposed to be rehearsing right now while we speak!!!

Niall: Oh S*IT...we will be over there as soon as we can. Call you later!!

Marisol: Whats up Niall?

Niall: Umm nothing babe....the guys and i need to get at rehearsals and you and Diana could come with us too....if you guys want.

Marisol: Diana WAKE UP......NOW...Diana i have to go....my mom is here to pick me up...Niall i would love to but i got to get the tickets and wear something else then this crud

Niall: We will drop you off at your house...your mom said we could do that since we could drive...you know...

Diana: Yes i am up...and where am i at...OMGEE i slept in Harry's lap...

Niall: WAKE UP guys we have to go to rehearsals...

Everybody started to wake up and Harry was all smiles. The boys put back on there shirts and Diana and Marisol got ready to leave. The boys dropped off Diana at her house and she got ready and got the tickets. Then the boys went to Marisol house and she got ready. The boys was in shock when they seen the girls all dressed up and ready. Harry couldn't stop looking at Diana and Niall couldn't stop looking at Marisol. You guys went to their rehearsals and had the VIP tickets ready. The boys took picture with you guys for memories. The boys said you guys could sit here and you guys watched them sing and dance. Harry was looking at Diana while he sang his solo in What Makes You Beautiful.

Harry: Baby you light up my world like nobody else...the way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed...but when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell....you don't know your beautiful

He made sure you seen him because he smiled when he finished. Niall, Liam, Zayn, and Louis all winked at him. When they finished that song they started to whisper to each other but then they started to speak normal again.

Zayn, Liam, Louis, Harry, and Niall: Well??

Diana: That was great...i can't wait for the real thing!!!!

Harry: Did you love my solo babe???

Diana: Yeah...i loved it...you guys sounded great...

Marisol why are you so quiet...HEY where are you going???

Marisol was walking around while you talk to Harry. All the boys looked at her and was wondering whats wrong.

Zayn: That is Niall's problem

Niall: Shut up...not my problem that she wants to look at the place..

Harry:SO umm Diana y....

Niall: I should give Marisol a tour of this place before she gets lost..

Louis: Yeah give her a tour Niall you know you want to

After Louis said that all the boys including Diana started to laugh.

Niall: What ever and someones phone is ringing???

Zayn: It might be Perrie!!!

Liam: It might be Danielle!!!!

Louis: It might be Elenor!!!

Harry: Yeah you guys go after your girlfriends...if it wasn't them then they will call them themselves...

Niall: I can't wait until i get to do that with my girl

Harry: Me too but that will be soon..

Niall: I am going to find Marisol

Diana: Tell her i said hi when you find her...So you guys finish rehearsing

Harry yeah...ummm is it weird if you find love at first site???

Diana: Well if you love the girl then date her....Right???

Harry: I guess..i mean i never really found the girl that is the one yet...you know

Diana: Yeah i haven't found my right man either...

Harry: Ummm Diana can i show you something...

Diana: Yeah..what is it

PART 14 OMGEE I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE THINKING LLN what is he going to show her