SURPRISE????

The doctor came in telling you and Karen to get out of the room. The nurse pushed you and Karen out saying i am so sorry but we will have her ready i promise. Karen was screaming but you stood there frozen on what you say. You seen it every time you closed your eyes. You was so shocked when the nurse and the doctor got there you couldn't talk at all. Karen hugged and shooked you until you say something. Karen had tears in her eyes. Marisol mom came and said what is wrong with you. Karen told her what happened and Marisol mom started crying with Karen. You guys waited for 3 hours. You looked at the time and it was 6:30 pm. You didn't care about the concert you cared about your friend who was still in the hospital one minute okay and then next she fainted.

Karen: Marisol dad brought hamburgers for everybody waiting...are you ok?

Diana:Did you just seen her fall and faint like there was no tomorrow......like she had nothing to live for..an...

Karen: Don't talk like that...would you think if it was one of us right there...do you think she will be talking like that....i don't think so.....SO STOP IT and eat your hamburger

Nurse Cindy: Parents for Marisol Roble....

Marisol mom and dad:Over here...how is she...is she all good

Nurse Cindy: Well while she was talking to her friends i was giving her a shot with penicillan and she is alergic to penicillan. I did not know that at all and her reaction was fainting to it. She is all good though...she just needs to rest and tomorrow she will get to leave with nothing wrong with her at all.

Marisol mom and dad: Thank god....can we see her

Nurse Cindy: Yes all of you guys could see her

Diana: Is she alright?

Karen: Yea we could see her now and don't worry she still could go to the concert with you!!

Everybody went into Marisol room and Marisol room was so crowded you couldn't see her so you and Karen waited until everybody left. That took hours until everybody left it was like she was a celebrity. As you and Karen wait you see people with cameras everywhere like there is someone famous there. Marisol mom comes to you and Karen telling you something.

lydia: Diana Karen i got a surprise for Marisol since she broke her arm.....

PArt 9 will be coming tonight but what does Marisol mom got to tell you