The Fire Dragon, Ignitus and A Mother and Daugther Reunion

Start from the beginning

"That GUY has a name!"

Mother glared at Ignitus and she shouted.

"Be quiet Ignitus!"

Mother sighed and she then looked at me again.

"Anyway, like what Ignitus said he's a soul on the inside of the seal and as to how I'm here it's because when you stabbed Frostguard into my ice it caused it to summon me here as a soul in doing so, it brought you here so I can talk to you face to face, before this happened, I've been watching your father and Yukino, honestly, it breaks my heart just seeing her with him but you, I'm so proud of you, Keira, you've left Ivan's dark guild and you've got my weapon."

I smiled at her as she held my hands. Mother then looked at Frostguard and she said to me.

"Did you know that Frostguard doesn't just absorb magical spells it can also absorb a magical creature's magical energy or their scales or their claws?"

I nodded my head and I said to her.

"Yeah I do, but, why am I here?"

Mother looked at Ignitus and she spoke up.

"The reason why you're here is because I want you to use Frostguard to absorb Ignitus's soul, you see, Ivan might catch on that Ignitus's real body is nothing more than an empty shell he'll do anything to bring back his soul, however, if you absorb his soul that it'll be impossible to bring his soul back."

I was surprised by this and I looked at Ignitus and asked him.

"Really? did you agree to this?"

Ignitus nodded his head and he then spoke up.

"Yes, but there's a condition."

"What is it?"

"My life in this world is over, however, I'm not the last of the dragons that exist in your world, we still exist today but, my brethren are hiding from the Dragon King, so if you were to see one of them tell them this message, Mu Fen Aam Fin Kro Ahrk Mu Fen Alok Wah Viik Un Jun."

I knew what those words meant and I said them out loud.

"'We shall serve the wizards and-"

"'And we will rise to defeat our King.'"

I looked at Mother who cut me off and she then said to me.

"Before Ignitus was sealed away, he and some of his old friends didn't like what Apocalypse was planning to do to us Tamers, they were planning to strike their King down, however...."

Ignitus nodded his head and he then said to me.

"When we did rebel against our King, he would kill us instantly that's how he earned the name Apocalypse, he will cause destruction wherever he goes and he will continue to do so, that is why I'm asking to pass on that message should meet one of my old friends or any of my brethren."

I smiled at Ignitus and I nodded my head.

"I will Ignitus, you have my word and also, I'm not angry at you anymore."

Ignitus looked at me confused and I then continued.

"Looking back at what you did back then, I was angry and furious that you attacked my home and caused my Mother to use that forbidden spell that caused her death but not anymore, I realised back then that revenge won't accomplish anything but more bloodshed that's why I told myself that I can't think like, I have my Father's blood running through my veins but, I'm nothing like him, I'm not the type that uses Dark magic spells or kills people for answers."