Chapter 34 - I Already Lost Him

Leroy Sanchez is literally my bae right now *in love**heart eyes* Btw, the song 'Man of the Year' by Leroy Sanchez (my bae) is perfect for Law. Well.. before this chapter. Yeah.. But you can still listen to it while reading this but at the same time, I don't recommend it.

You'll get what I mean after you read the chapter.

Also, I really recommended you listen the song I inserted in while reading this. Its 'Let You Go' by Leroy Sanchez (yes, my bae again) and its very perfect for this chapter!

P.s - Don't kill me after this

Chapter 34 - I Already Lost Him

I lay there, gazing at every feature on his face. My hand unconsciously flew to touch strands of his hair and aimlessly play with it- braiding it with small locks of his tousled jet black hair.

I found myself smiling as I realize how peaceful Law looked sleeping.

Law mumbles something incoherently under his breath, fussing around a bit with his hand as he accidentally swats my hand away. When he slapped my hand, his steel gray eyes snap open and a look of panic crosses over his expression. When Law sees me chuckling, his concerned look washes away and is replaced by a sleepy happy smile.

"Morning, sleepyhead." I tease, tapping his cheek.

Law grunts and grabs hold of my hand and proceeds to cuddle into it. "Go back to sleep, babe." Law rasps with a hint of sleepy huskiness in his tone. "Its still early. Its only 6."

"Its 6 in the evening, Law."

Law scowls at me through the gaps of my fingers before yawning and rubbing his eyes. He stretches, his arm landing right on my face. When I grunt, Law laughs in amusement. As revenge, I push him over the edge of the wide couch where he goes toppling down- all tangled up in blankets and pillows. Law lets out a small yelp while he was at it.

"Dammit, Ava. You don't have to go and make my ass sore. If you wanted to make it sore, you could have spanked it. I wouldn't mind but I'd prefer doing it to you." Law shamelessly smirks and winks at me.

My face heats up and I toss a pillow at him to which he swiftly dodge very easily. "Shut your trap, Law." I roll my eyes as Law starts laughing heartily again. I'm like his personal entertainer. "How is it that you can make dirty comments right after waking up? It wonders me sometimes."

Law grins smugly at me. "Well, it does take a lot of work to be this perfect, sweetheart."

I snort at the comment. "Okay then, Mr. Perfect. Since you're so perfect, can you please get back to the normal Law? I'd like him now, thank you. My brief time with you was pleasant but I prefer my normal Law."

"But this is the normal me."

"Were you high in your dream just now?"

"Probably."

I raise a brow at him and he just shrugs as if silently saying 'I swear I don't know anything, so don't ask me'. Then, we were both quiet- just looking at each other. I let out a small laugh as I realize how often we would stare at one another like its no big deal- like the other is a rare beautiful masterpiece.

Law reaches for my hand and grazes his thumb over my healed knuckles. He smiles. "I should really learn to be thankful."

I frown at him. "What do you mean?"

"Cause I'm so thankful that you're here with me and not with some other scum."

I roll my eyes. "Again with the cheesiness, I see."