Chapter 9 - Just for You

I awoke that morning, my eyes burning from the pain of crying too much yesterday. I felt dehydrated. Even my throat was scorching.

I moaned as I rubbed my eyes and arching my back to stretch a bit. I turned around to get up and get a glass of water, struggling and stumbling a bit to get up. I never knew its this tough to get up after a night of tears. But I failed anyway and just flopped back down onto the mattress in a huff. I frowned when my head hit something hard instead of my soft pillow.

Then I stilled when I heard a groan from beside me.

I turned to see a disheveled, very sexy-looking Law just barely trying to wake up beside me. My jaw dropped as flashbacks of last night dropped onto me and exploded like an atomic bomb.

Law stretched a bit, the blanket around him falling a bit- exposing his torso and I tried my best to not ogle over it. Must keep the drool in. His muscles rippled as he did so, the arm beneath my head tensing. I finally realized the reason why the thing under my head is very hard.

Pure muscle and no damn fat.

Just the sight of a sleepy Law is enough to make women die from fourth degree burns and make ovaries explode like they were fireworks on the 4th of July. Its even enough to make a woman dripping wet like a fucking faucet because Jesus Christ-

God really did his best on this one.

That amount of hotness and sexiness should be illegal. I'm calling the cops and getting him arrested if he gets any hotter than this.

But something in me says he had already crossed the boundaries of attractiveness a long time ago.

Thank the heavens and his parents for such gorgeous genes and for handing down this masterpiece to us.

Believe me, if I were an angel, I'd be selfish and keep him in a glass case for only my eyes to see.

"Why are you moving so much so early in the morning?" Law groaned in a raspy voice, closing his eyes shut even more.

That voice is literally music to my ears. I could listen to it all day and never grow bored of it.

Heat burned my cheeks. "L-Law, I have to get up." I started, blushing furiously.

Then Law chuckled and pulled me closer, holding me down. His scent engulfed me and I gasped at how close we were. "Don't go yet." He murmured. He buried his head into the crook of my neck.

My breath hitched, my hands hesitating whether to push him away or hug him back. "B-but I have to go to school, Law!"

"Fuck school."

I scoffed and rolled my eyes. Well isn't he being easy to work with. "I have to get ready, Law."

Law pulled his head away abruptly, frowning at me. "Are you saying you prefer school more than sleeping with me?" He questioned. His smirk held a different meaning though.

I went beet red and hid my face in my hair. "S-shut up!"

Law burst out laughing as he brushed my hair to the side with his hand. I pouted at him and he only sent me a cheeky smile.

Then it was silent. A few moments passed and we only stared at one another.

I blinked, suddenly feeling conscious. I looked away from his steel eyes. Instinctually, i started touching my face. "Um, is there something on my face?"

Then suddenly, Law lowered his head and leaned his forehead against mine, never breaking eye contact.

"Gosh, you're beautiful."