Chapter 15 - Fucking Bodyguards

I sat back on the couch with a sheepish smile while fiddling with my thumbs as Law wrapped a bandage around my sprained ankle. After he was finally finished, Law let out a heavy sigh before he dropped his arm abruptly on each side of my thigh while looking up at me with a 'I'm not letting you go until you tell me everything' look.

"Explain." Law said simply with a demanding tone.

I bit ny bottom lip and grinned at him, wondering about where I should start. Plus the fact that I feel under pressure with Law sitting right in front my knees with that signature intense gaze of his, making me feel a bit self-conscious.

I took a deep breath before finally slumping down into the couch. "I might as well tell from here then-"

**

I leaned against the wall at the back of the school with a small smirk, twirling a lock of my hair in one of my fingers as I looked at the crowd of pissed off girls standing in front of me.

My smirk went wider. "How ya' doing, ladies? My, my, what a lovely day it is today, isn't it?"

"Cut the crap, rookie. Don't pretend like you don't know anything." A girl hissed.

I clicked my tongue with a roll of my eyes before getting into a bitchy pose. "What thing? I swear I don't know anything."

Pshh, what a load of shit.

"Enough with the bullshit, bitch. You know why you're here."

I smirked a full blown smirky kind of grin. "Would you mind filling me in as to why I'm here?"

I guess that kind of snapped all of their restraints because one second they were hardly keeping it cool and the next, its like World War III but this time with the reincarnations of the devil. Mind you, its in plural.

"You bitch ass little whore, who do you think you are? You're just the new girl!"

Thank you for the very long title that you took the time to think of for me. I'm flattered. Not.

"Two of the hottest guys in school having the hots for you? I smell treachery here!"

Why? Did you expect me to turn into Ursula? I'm not one of the girls from Little Mix singing the song Black Magic with all the voodoo shit.

"There is no way THE Law, most unapproachable guy in school would be interested in an ugly duckling like you!"

Okay, ouch.

"Just die, you fake hoe!"

If was fake, I would. Sadly, I'm way more original than all of these girls combined.

"You're even close friends with the school angels, Dominique and Roman?! I swear you bribed them with your body!"

Trust me, they're more like the spawns of satan. You won't want to know in full detail about how they harass me with stupid innuendos. Don't make me go there.

Now please proceed to rewind back a few sentences and read them in bitchy high-pitched whiny voices. Yeah, damaged eardrums. I feel you, buddy. I'm going through it first-hand, someone give me an award.

If you're wondering whatever the fuck is going on, it goes a little something like this.

I was just happily minding my own business. It was just another day where Law is absent (or most probably late like usual) and Dominique and Roman had just finished ticking me off. We're going off to a very great relationship, I think. Anyway, back from English class, went to my locker, found a note that said-