Chapter 25 - First Kiss

*please read!* A/n  - Before I start, I'd love to thank everybody for reading up to this point! Also to those who have voted, I love you guys so so much!! <3 Thank you so much! I am saying this right now because honestly, I mean it when I say it-

You're going to need to make sure you don't scream too loud or anything (don't want your parents banging on your door for being too loud or anyone giving you weird looks). Make sure you have something to bite- like a pillow or cloth or anything because trust me- you're going to need it.

You're in for a ride, ladies <3 

Enjoy this extra long and special chapter!!! :D

P.s - I'm not promising anything. *innocent face*

WARNNG- The following chapter may cause diabetes (from being too sweet), heart attacks or even possibly nosebleeds. Proceed with caution ;)

Chapter 25 - First Kiss

I close my eyes as I enjoy the cool wind of the beach, my hands tucked into the pocket of my jeans. It was the perfect day to have a beach party.. or festival or whatever you want to call it. 

I look to my right and observe the many stalls and shacks that have been set up- filling up the whole length of the beach. The beach have been specially set up with lamp posts, decorative lights, flowers and more. In the middle of all the shops was a huge dance floor surrounded by fire torches. I knew that visiting all of these shops would be a blast.

I turn to the left to see it empty except for lamp posts but it was exceptionally beautiful to go on a walk on. A cliff was at the very end of the left side of the beach. 

The party only just started with 5 minutes in and already its filling with young people. I eye a group of guys surfing and a game of volleyball going on, already thinking of everything that's going to happen.

As I stood at the left entrance of the party, I suddenly feel a loud painful slap on my back. 

"What the fuck was that for, Dom?" I hiss, glaring at a shirtless Dom who's already in his swim shorts.

"Just for fun." He laughs, looking around- probably checking girls out. 

Roman appears beside me, also shirtless and in his red swim shorts. He frowns at me and looks at me up and down. "What the fuck are you still doing in those clothes? Go change now! Its a beach party for fuck's sake."

"I'll change later, Rome. No need to freak out about it."

"Dude, you better change before Ava gets here. She'd be disappointed to see you still in your clothes and not showing off your assets." Dom makes a face at my clothing.

"Yeah, go change, Law."

I roll my eyes. "I said I'll change later. Why should the both of you be so disturbed by m-" Suddenly, Roman is pushing my back and Dom's pulling hard at my arms towards the ocean. "Hey, what the fuck are you guys do-"

And just like that, they managed to push me into the water while laughing loudly as I got drenched from top to bottom. 

Dom smirks, pulling out the lollipop in his mouth. "Seems like you're soaked now. Better take those clothes off, Law."

"Fucking bastards." I mutter as I get up and shake my head a bit, droplets of water falling from my hair. I reach for the hem of my shirt and pull it off in one swift motion, tossing the shirt onto a nearby rock. They're going to be taken off anyway, I thought as I remove my jeans- my black swim shorts inside. They both snicker before throwing a towel to me for me to dry off.