2 | Unknown

TWO - Unknown

I feel hot and bothered.

I need a release now otherwise I will die.

My cock is throbbing against my jeans, feeling utterly constricted, begging for a quick release.

But again, I can’t do this. God forbid, we grew up together. She is like a sister to me.

But I can’t help how aroused I am.

I want to take her in all the ways I possibly could.

I want to burry my dick deep inside her and watch her as she falls apart, screaming my name.

But…

Fuck this.

She’s ready.

I am hard and set.

Let’s do this, I tell myself and start walking slowly towards her, not moving my gaze from her beautiful body sprawled on top of my bed. All drunk and…

Wait… I stop in my tracks.

But she’s drunk. What if she wakes up tomorrow morning and hates me for taking advantage of her? What if she… what the fuck is wrong with me? Wasn’t I the one who initiated this whole thing? Why the spitzville am I feeling guilty?

Because you’re cheating on her, that irritating inner voice shouts from behind my head.

I am not cheating if I am just doing what I was told to do, I tell myself. But it doesn’t make me feel better about myself. I…

“Oh—oh my god.” I gasp—as I felt soft, cold lips wrapping around my member—bringing an instant halt to my thinking. “God… oh, oh… Ann stop…” I moaned as she started sucking on my balls, feeling like I was losing focus of everything in sight, buckling under her heavenly torture. She licked her way up the back of my cock until she reached the head. She licked the pre-come away with the tip of her tongue and instantly buried my throbbing member inside her sweet lips, taking me deep.

That was the last straw because before I knew what I was doing, I hoisted her body up and threw her on the bed, immediately crawling up the bed after her. I planted my lips on hers and started kissing her, my lips moving possessively over hers with my hands hard at work removing our clothing, starting from her bra still clad to her body, to her panties. I stripped myself of my jeans, pushing my boxers off swiftly, allowing my 'brother' to spring out all hard and ready.

I stretched my arms, pulling open the drawer and took out a condom,  sucking hard on her erected nipples. I ripped the condom open and sheath up my cock before my mind came up with all the reasons why what we were about to do was a bad idea.

A soft startled moan escaped her lips as I positioned myself in front of her entrance and slid into her wet…

“Dude what the fuck? Again?” Sami’s groggy voice woke me up. A deep exasperated groan left my lips as I looked into his amusedly glistening eyes. “Which one was it this time? Ndeshi or Ann?” he prods, chuckling like a demented fool.

“Fuck off.” I give him the stinky eye before bringing my eyes down to the lower part of my body that looked as if it were ready and bulleted for war. I let another animalistic growl leave my lips not liking what my eyes were inspecting. “Please tell me it’s almost shower time.”