Chapter 40

Catnip (Katniss),

Yeah it is really different. Sometimes I miss the slow days. Just relaxing in the field during hunting with you. Sharing a loaf of bread together. The good old days. I know you would come down here and kidnapped me. Hehehe.

I know. I am with you on that. That is also the only away most of will come. I think if they don't do that. Then it will just be Peeta doing it. Now that will be a mistake just right there. That is good everyone is good. Of course, he is still alive. Then questions now are how hurt does he get? Sorry to say this but that boy doesn't even have a chance with Greasy Sae. That's saying something. I know that kind of sounds mean. But I don't care if it is true.

That is all we can do is remember the good that came from the past. It is the better future. Getting better by the day goes. Yeah. Sometimes my buddies don't understand on certain days. But they are still there for me. So, true friends. But nothing like you.

You are always in my thoughts too. They are not one day I don't think about you. Wonder how you are doing. What you are up too. But I always know that you are safe and happy. That's all I care for.

You are not just a human like everyone else. Not everyone can do what you did. You are a hero Katniss. Everyone can see that. Everyone knows their weakness and strongest. What makes a person stronger than others are what they do with their weakness.

I will always write back quicker now. I love you two Katniss.

My better part of me,

Gale