Kris One Shot [feat Tao] (for YouKnowWho_xoxo)

Start from the beginning

For the rest of the class, Kris just sat there doodling on his book without talking to you once or even looking at you. You wondered if you did something wrong or if it was just that your presence that bothered him.

The bell soon rang for lunchtime break.

"Chady-ah, do you want to come with us?" Tao asked you sweetly as he and Kris stood up from their seat, all prepared to go to the cafeteria.

You nodded. After all they were the only one you know and you did know where the cafeteria was plus you were extremely hungry.

On the way, Tao asked you a lot of questions about yourself and you answered all of them. You were busying talking to Tao that you did not notice a pair of eyes following you wherever you go as a rare smile appeared on his face.

Just when you guys were about to reach the cafeteria, a teacher stopped the three of you and asked to see Tao. So you had to eat lunch alone with Kris. You bought spaghetti while Kris just bought a carton of milk.

While you were eating. Kris stared at you without even realizing it as he thought to himself "Damn, she is beautiful. But why do I feel this way?"

He reached out his hands and wiped away the excessive sauce on the corner of you mouth. You were startled by his actions and even more shock when he licked the sauce on his fingers away. He smirked playfully at you while you felt your face grew red and hot.

After that you went back to the classroom together with him. Surprisingly, he then started talking to you. Tao was not back yet.

He asked you questions like what was your favourite colour, favourite food and almost everything about you.

That day, he walked you home. Although you did not want anyone to know how wealthy your family was, but somehow you did not mind him knowing about it.

He went home only when he saw you reached your house safely.

That night you received a text from anomynous person. It said "Good night, I love you. See you tomorrow."

You blushed seeing those words and you wondered who it was from. It was the only first day of school and you did not give anyone your number.

The next day you went to school with determination to find out who sent the text. When you stepped out of your house, you saw Kris already there waiting for you.

"OMO! Why are you here?"

A suspiciously patch of red appeared on his cheeks and disappeared almost immediately. "Well ... I just thought that you're new here so erm, I should take care of you."

You felt a little disappointed. You did not know what kind of answer you were expecting. Did he help all the transferred students? You did not think he was the one who sent you the text.

You wondered if it was Tao who sent your the text. They were the only two friends that you made. You walked side by side with Kris to school without talking to him or realizing that he has been holding onto your hand for the whole time.

Things went on like this for a long time, Kris would always wait infront of your house in the mroning to walk with you to school. Tao was the sweet guy who would always comfort you when you were sad, but deep down in your heart you know there was only enough space for that one special person.

"Chady-ah~~" Tao called you.

You looked up from your textbook.

"Chady-ah, do you like Kris?" you blushed. You were not sure if you should tell Tao. He was your best friend but you were afraid that he would tell Kris.

"I noticed some changes in Kris. He has more smiles and talks more ever since he met you. Please be good to him. He is a guy who is very easily hurt and I know you care about him as much he cares about you. Please take care of him." with that he ended his speech and gave you a small little wink.

You were about to ask him more questions but the conversation stopped abruptly as Kris made his way into the classroom.

What did he mean by Kris cared about you as much you do?

For that day, Tao and Kris kept whispering to each other. They would stop whenever they saw you nearby. You did not understand why they did that. That day, Kris did not walk you home. He disappeared as fast as lightning as the bell rang, signalling for the end of school. You sighed. You did not get to talk to him for the whole day and you did not even get a chance to walk home with him. You had to admit that you fell for this guy who constantly touch the softest part of your heart. He never fail to surprise you.

Kris: Do you have time tomorrow? It is weekend.

You received a text from Kris.

You: Yes. Why?

Kris reply you only after 5 long minutes.

Kris: Do you want to go to the theme park with me tomorrow? Just the 2 of us.

Your heart raced. Is this a date?

You: I will be glad to do so!

Kris: :)) Good night. See you tomorrow. I .... You ...

"I ... You ...?" what did him mean? You did not think too much about it as you were too excited for tomorrow's date with Kris. Just the two of you! You went to sleep with a goofy smile plastered on your face.

The next day, you had a nervous break down. You did not know what to wear. In the end you settled with a plain white t-shirt with jeans. You thought that something plain, simple and comfy will do.

The both of you had a really fun time playing at the theme park. You must admit that the love you had for him is getting even stronger. You looked at him, that day was the day when you see him smile the most. You giggled to yourself.

Kris looked at you and asked you what you were laughing about. You shook your head and continued giggling to yourself. Kris frowned. You tiptoed and reached for his eyebrows to stop them from fighting with each other.

"Smile. Don't frown. I love your smile."

He took your hand down and gave a big grin. He took your hand in his and brought you to the flyer.

The both of you went to take a ride on the flyer. The scenery from the flyer was amazing especially when it was with Kris. You felt like the luckiest person in the world.

(Kindly play the song Lucky)

Kris put his arms around your waist and pulled you closer to him. You were about to push him away due to your shyness when he rested his chin on your head and said "Don't move" you obeyed him.

The flyer was about to reach the top when Kris kissed you on your lips. You were so shock but you let him kiss you anyway.

When his lips left yours, you found that you had already past the top of the flyer. And then you heard Kris saying "I once heard that if you kissed the person you like on the top of a flyer, the both of you will be together forever."

You looked at him with eyes full of disbelief.

He smiled at you playfully and said "We just kissed ... At the top of the flyer. You are mine."

♡♡♡THE END♡♡♡

-------------------------------

Hope you like this story~~

I won't be able to update so much and so often because I am kinda busy with school work but I will try ok ...

Kamsa chingus~~

I heard that EXO is releasing their OVERDOSE ablum on 30 April! Can't wait!! >﹏<

I am so excited and so overdose~~

Edited ~ 19 September 2014