Beautiful Disaster (Out Now)

Amalia Marino has been left the position of being head of the Mafia Family after her parents death. She's a strong woman that doesn't take anything from anyone. Will she meet her match? Or won't she?

***

Click, click, click.

I hear as I walk through the private wing of St Andrew's Memorial hospital. This wing is owned by family and they have their own private doctors that look after family and friends of the Marino family.

A couple hours ago I got a phone call from Doctor Mark and he told me that it was time for me to say 'Goodbye' to Mom. She has been in a coma for three months when she was shot during a war between my family and another family.

The other family won and I'm the only standing Marino and I won't let them get away with everything they've done. I have been staying low-key since that day. I've been training hard and learning new techniques with weaponry, shooting and hand to hand combat.

I've had a number of great teachers helping me out. They have been sent to me by Dad's half brothers, my uncles (from Mom's side of the family and cousins.

Everyone wants to help me out, but I keep declining their help. I want them all to see that just because I'm a female it doesn't mean that I'm not capable of looking after myself.

I am capable and I'm going to show them that. I owe it to my parents and Grandparents.

Opening the door to Mom's room, I see her on the plain white bed, with tubes hanging in her and an oxygen mask covering her face. I run over to her. "Momma," I sob. "I don't want you to leave me." I lie my head on the bed and I start crying.

I don't know how long I sit there crying.

The Doctor's never interrupted me.

I take her hand and look at the beautiful woman in front of me. "I love you, Momma. If you choose to leave I vow to you I'll make everyone pay." I kiss her Cold face and whisper. "Blood for blood."