12.5

Santana runs into my arms. "They're here." She points to the window and I see a dark figure looking into the house."

I rise.

This needs to end.

***

I exit the house and face my Ex-in-Laws. I walk over to them. "What do you want?"

My Ex-Mother-In-Law steps forward. "I want to take your life like you took my son's."

I cross my arms and stand my ground. "Really? It's not like I haven't been put through enough from your son you want to bother me too? That night he came home. He was drunk and he had take drugs as well. He wanted to kill my daughter and I. I just got to a weapon before he could. Would you still feel this way of he took your Grandchild's life?"

She glares at me. "I don't care about you or that child. I never had. I let you be apart of the family because that's what my boy wanted. I never considered that girl or you family. I won't be happy until I see your blood all over the ground and on me." She raises the gun I didn't see in her hands at me. "Enjoy hell, bitch."

I close my eyes. Then I hear bang, bang, bang.

I open my eyes and see the police surrounding the house and my Ex-In-Laws on the ground.

Santana, Adam and Ryker run over to me. They hug me.

Everything happens quickly after that. I just stay in the arms of my family not caring about the Ex-In-Laws.

They got what they deserved. I thought.

At 10pm, Ryker and I take the kids to bed. We walk over to our room and climb in bed.

Adam and Santana run into our room and climb into bed with us. Santana hugs me. "I'm scared."

I kiss her cheek. "Everything is fine sweetheart. You can sleep now." I run my fingers through her hair and she falls asleep.

I look over at Ryker and he's doing the same to Adam. He looks over at me and smiles.

I really love my family. It's just a shame the kids don't have any Grandparents to visit.

I fall asleep with my daughter snuggled up to me.

***

The following morning I am woken up by the kids. "Mummy, we made breakfast."

Ryker enters the room with a tray in his hands. He has a plate of pancakes, with strawberries, orange juice and tea. He places it on the bedside table. He kisses me. "Good morning, baby. The kids wanted to make you this."

I kiss Adam and Santana. "Thank you." I sit up in bed and Ryker gives me the tray. I eat breakfast with my family in the room.

Ryker sits on the bed. "I'm taking you out for dinner tonight."

I look at the kids. "We don't have anyone to look after Adam and Santana."

He shakes his head. "I don't want anyone to look after our kids. They'll be coming with us."

I smile. "I'm glad that you want the kids to come with us. What's the occasion for this dinner?"

He looks at the ground. "It's a surprise." He walks out of the room with Santana and Adam.

I set the tray on the table and climb out of bed. I pick up the tray and carry it down the hall to the kitchen. I wash up the dishes.

***

At 4:30pm, I start to get ready for the date. I have a quick shower and then walk into my room and put on a red matching underwear and dress.

Santana enters the room and she looks at me. "Mummy?" She holds up a pink dress to me.

I smile. "So, this is he dress my beautiful little girl wants to wear?"

She nods.

I change her into the dress and then she sits on the chair. I braid her hair and put a tiara in her hair.

She looks in the mirror. "Thank you." She exits the room.

I finish getting ready and I exit the bedroom. I see Ryker standing in the hall in a suit. I walk over to him and straighten the tie. "I can't wait to see you out of this suit."

Ryker POV

I finish putting on the suit. I walk into Adam's bedroom and he's sitting on the bed playing a video game. I walk over to him. "Are you ready to go, son?"

Adam puts his video game down and he stands up. "Yes, daddy."

I open his bottom draw and pull out the small box. I put it in my jacket pocket and we exit the room. I watch as Santana and Jacinta exit the room.

Santana is wearing a pink dress and in her bed is a tiara. Jacinta's wearing a red dress that fits her perfectly. It shows off her bump and her breasts look great.

Jacinta walks over to me and she straightens my tie. "I can't wait to see you out of this suit."

I whisper. "Let's get out of here before were late for the reservation." I wrap my hand around her shoulder and we exit the house.

Fifteen minutes later, I park the car in front of Pierre's Palace.

I step out of the car and round to the other side. I open the door for Jacinta and then we get the kids out of the car.

We enter Pierre. A waitress walks over to us. She looks at me. "Good evening, Mr Sullivan. I'll show you to the table." We follow her to the table.

I pull the chair out for Jacinta and she sits next to me. I pick up the menu and look at it.

The waitress asks. "Can I get you something to drink?"

Jacinta looks up from the menu. "Can we get a jug of water, please?"

"I'll be right back with your drink." She walks away from the table.

I rise and move in front of Jacinta. I get down on one knee. I pull the box out of pocket. "Jacinta from the moment you showed up in town with Santana you made life a lot brighter. You brought me out of the darkness and into the light. I never thought I would get a second chance at love." I open the box. "Will you marry, me, Jacinta?"

She has tears in her eyes. She nods.

I touch her face. "Baby, I need to hear you say the words."

Jacinta wipes her face. She looks at Santana who is nodding. She looks back at me and clears her throat. "Yes, Ryker. I'll marry you."

I take the ring out of the box and I slip it into her ring finger. "I love you." I touch her lips with mine.

She wraps her arms behind my neck and deepens the kiss.

I pull away.

Jacinta and I place our orders and we order kids meals for Santana and Adam.

Pierre and his wife Annie walk over to our table. Pierre hugs me. "Congratulations, son. You're parents and Grandparents would be proud of you. All they've ever wanted was for you to move on."

I smile. "Thanks, Pierre." I looks at Jacinta. "I want you to meet my fiancé, Jacinta Collins."

Pierre and Annie hug her. "Thank you for agreeing to marry him. He deserves some happiness in his life."

She smiles. She takes my hand under the table. "Your right. He does deserve happiness and I'm glad that I can make that happen for him.

Annie looks at me. "Dinners on the house tonight."

Pierre and Annie walk away holding hands.

***

Thanks for reading

Vote/comment/share/follow me

❤️MissDredge❤️

Let me know what you think of the current chapter of Falling For The CEO.

This was the last chapter for this book. The next chapter will be the Epilogue.