Epilogue

I walk into the kitchen and I begin to cook dinner. I feel a slight pain in my stomach. I rub my stomach. "What are you trying to tell me, baby?" I whisper.

Ryker walks into the kitchen with Adam and Santana. Santana tugs on my dress. "Mummy, I'm hungry."

I look at her. "Can you wait for dinner?"
She shakes her head.

I walk over to the fruit bowl. "You can have a banana. Share it with Adam. I don't want you to get too full before dinner."

Ryker moves behind me and he wraps his arm around my huge belly. He kisses my neck. "How is the little one?" he says, rubbing my belly.

I feel something soak my leg and I look down. I see water on the floor. "Oh, shit."

"Mummy, swore." Santana yells.

I laugh. "I'm sorry, sweetheart." I turn my head to the side. "My water broke." I feel a sharp pain and I lean forward grabbing onto my stomach.

Santana looks at me. "Mummy?" she has tears falling down her face.

"Come here, sweetheart." she walks over to me. I wipe away the tears on her face. "Mummy, is having the baby. I'm in a lot of pain. But, as soon as the baby is here. I will be fine. You're going to be a big sister soon." I put my hand in the apron and I pull out a small box. I scream as pain hits me again. I breathe through it and continue to talk to my daughter. "I brought you this for when the baby would be here. I want you to open the box."

Santana opens the box. Inside is a necklace that say 'Big Sister.' She smiles. "Can you put it on?"

I put the necklace on her. I look over and see Ryker pull something out for his son.

Adam opens the present his father gave him. He pulls out a t-shirt with Big Brother on it. "Thanks, Daddy." He hugs Ryker. "Can I wear it now?"

Ryker puts the shirt on him.

I look at family. "Can we go to the hospital before I have our baby on the kitchen floor." I grab my stomach and lean forward.

This bloody hurts.

I walk to the car and I climb into the front seat. I watch Ryker carry my hospital bag.

Ryker puts it in the boot and then he puts the seatbelt on our kids. He closes the door and then climbs into the front seat. He starts the car and he pulls out of the driveway. He holds my hand.

The kids are fighting in the backseat about who's older.

Adam points to himself. "I'm older." He sticks his tongue out at Santana.

"Nah, ah, I'm older, Adam." She sticks her tongue out and then she hits him. She turns to the front. "Mummy, who's older Adam or me?"

Ryker takes his eyes off the road for a second and he mouths 'Adam.'

I turn to my daughter. "Adam, is older sweetheart. By only three weeks."

Ryker pulls into the hospital parking lot. He finds a parking spot close to the front. He steps out of the car and he helps the kids out. Then he goes to the boot and pulls out the overnight bag. He puts it on his shoulder. He holds Santana and Adam's hand as we make our way to the hospital entrance.
***

Ryker and I are in the birthing suite while the kids are outside with a nurse. We told them that we don't have anyone to look after them. They told us our kids will be safe with one of the nurses until the baby is born.

Sweat drips down my face as I begin to push. I hold onto Ryker's hand. I give it a squeeze. "I hate you, Ryker." I scream.

He dabs the cloth across my face. "No, you don't. You'll change your mind when you see our little one in your arms. Then you'll be begging me for more children."

I shake my head. "I don't want any more children."

He kisses my cheek. "We'll talk about this another time, when you're not pushing out our baby that's the size of a watermelon."

I slap his arm. "That's not true." I push on the next contraction like the Nurse asked. I start to feel tire. "I can't push anymore."

Ryker moves my hair out of my face. "Yes, you can. Just push one more time. Then the baby will be here. I promise."

On the next contraction I push again. I see the baby in the arms of a nurse. The baby is covered in blood and I don't hear it crying.

Why isn't my baby crying?

I look at Ryker. "Why isn't our baby..." I trail off as I hear my baby crying. I look at the nurse and she brings the baby over to me.

The nurse looks at me and says. "Congratulations it's a boy." She places my son in my arms.

I kiss my son's face. "Hey, baby. I'm your Mum." I look at Ryker. "What are we going to name our son?"

He looks at the ground. "I was thinking that we name his after our fathers. At least that way we can remember the most important people in this world."

I smile. I like that. "So, our son will be named Evan Paul Sullivan?"

Ryker looks at me. "I'm going with the nurses while they clean Evan up. I'll meet you in the private room I had set up."

***

Forty minutes later, I'm set up in my own private suite. There's two extra beds in the room for my family.

Santana and Adam walk into the room.

Santana climbs into bed with me. "Evan, looks funny." She pulls a face.

I laugh. "You looked funny as well, when you were a new born." I kiss her cheek. "You grew into your looks." She giggles. I look at Adam. "Climb onto the bed."

Adam climbs onto the bed. He looks at me. "Do you think I looked funny when I was born?"

At that moment Ryker enters the room with Evan. He sits next to his. "You looked funny too. But, only a parent could love their child that looks like an alien for the next couple of months." Ryker gives me Evan. "I think he's hungry."

I feed my son in front of family.

This right here and now is my ever after.

***

Thanks for reading

Vote/comment/share follow me.

❤️MissDredge❤️

Let me know what you think of the Epilogue of Falling for the CEO?

Thank you all for supporting me through this book. ;-)

I hope you all enjoyed this book.