i saw something

Anthony POV:

I drove and drove till I realized I needed directions. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket. I had five miss calls from Tessa and three miss calls from Nick. Tessa also spammed me with text asking where I went. I want going to answer because the answer was confusing on her part. I needed to figure out the address so I texted Nick.

*text*

Anthony: Nick. I'm going to Ella's lab. I need the directions. Don't tell Tessa.

Nick: Ok the address is 4790 Moonlight Way. (lol what even)

*end of text*

I typed in the address and drove. I didn't know what I was going to say. I didn't know how to ask her. I mean she is an expert so shouldn't she know if this was rape? She has to tell the truth I mean she could lose her job. Tessa looks like she was raped. So how was she not? I guess I will find out soon.

- when he gets there -

I drove down a long road with trees surrounding the area. It was a beautiful drive. I got to the end of the road after a couple minutes later. I saw a very small building. I was a small rectangle. It had two wooden front doors with small windows at the top. I don't know if I should be here at 10pm at night but it is important. I turned off my car and got out. When I got to the door I decided to peek in. What I saw was unbelievable. It was almost like my heart dropped. I suddenly felt bad for Tessa.

Tessa POV:

I got up form the seat interrupting my thoughts. I walked into the house and towards Nicks desk.

Tessa: Nicolas.

Nick: Tesla.

I reached my hand out and tried to touch his hair but he quickly backed away.

Nick: Stop!

I laughed making him laugh.

Tessa: Anthony's being weird.

Nick looked down at his computer ignoring me. That's wasn't like him to do. I decided to let him work so I walked where Chance was on the couch.

Tessa: Hey Chance.

He smiled at me.

Chance: Hey.

I sat down right by him.

Chance: What's up?

Tessa: Anthony. He's being weird.

Chance: Weird, how?

Tessa: He's just not being himself. Like he doesn't care anymore.

Chance just sat there doing nothing.

Tessa: Yeah your just like him.

I got up and walked away. I went upstairs to my room. I really needed a break from everyone. But I really wanted everyone to understand how I feel. I just want people to be there for me. I got out my my phone and went to Instagram. I scrolled through my tag photos till I found a photo that interested me. It had me and Anthony in it. I have never seen this photo ever. And it wasn't from paparazzi. This photo was inside the house. It was Anthony and I sleeping together. I looked at the username to revel it was Cameron. How did he get this? I gasp as I realized how this photo was taken. He must of took it the night he came over. A tear rolled out of my eye remembering the night. I looked at the comments seeing that our fans have found the picture.

*Comments*

tessabrooksfanpage: omg! Tessa and Anthony are cuddling! Why is Cameron there then?

tanthonylover101: YES IVE BEEN WAITING FOR A YEAR NOW!!!

anthonytrujilloisbabe: ew leave Tessa!

*End of comments*

The fans don't know about the abuse situation. They do know I date Cameron. But they don't know we broke up. I went to Cameron's page and was in shock when I saw everything that changed, everything.