15,000 dollars

Tessa POV:

- two days later -

ring ring

I looked at my phone to see it was Ella.

Tessa: Hello?

Ella: Hi! It's me Dr. Ella. The police gave me the final results today.

Tessa: Ok. What are they?

Ella: Well, you were not raped.

I froze. Then I smiled. I wasn't raped. I felt so much energy come through my body. I felt like myself again.

Tessa: Wow! That's amazing news to hear.

Ella: Yes, you must feel amazing.

Tessa: I do feel amazing.

Ella: Those bruises may be from Cameron. Now the hickeys I don't know about.

Tessa: Yeah. The hickeys could be form Cameron but like from like a week ago.

Ella: I guess. If you have any questions call me.

Tessa: Ok! Thank you so much!

Ella: It's no problem. Bye!

Tessa: Bye!

Ella POV:

Tessa: Ok! Thank you so much!

Ella: It's no problem. Bye!

Tessa: Bye!

I put the phone down and chills went through my body. Why did you just do that Ella? I feel so bad for what I have done. I closed my eyes. This wasn't the right move. I got up and walked to Tessa's folder where all her evidence was. I picked it up and walked outside to the porch I had recently put on the lab. I placed Tessa's folder into the fire place then got a lighter off the table and lit it on fire. All the flashbacks started coming back.

- flashback to last night -

I walked down the ally way looking all around me not wanting anyone to jump out. It was fairly winding in Los Angeles tonight. I crossed my arms as I walked.

Cameron: Ella!

I saw Cameron approaching me.

Ella: Come on let's get this over with.

Cameron: Be patient! Here's the money.

He handed me a black book bag that apparently had 15,000 dollars in it.

Ella: All the 15,000 dollars are in here?

Cameron: Yes. You better tell Tessa what I told you to say!

Ella: I will, I promise.

Cameron: Ok now. Bye.

Ella: Bye.

I turned around and walked away. Tears strolled down my eyes. Don't cry Ella. You need the money more than ever. Don't cry. I can't believe I just did that. I have to lie to Tessa now and say she didn't get raped. When in reality she did. Tessa was raped.