i like you too

Anthony POV:
Anthony: What? You can tell me anything.

Come on Tessa. Tell me you have feelings for me. I didn't tell you that for nothing, I told you so that you could tell me you liked me back!

Tessa: Jake he um.....

I got up and I panicked. I threw a chair. If Jake fucking kissed Tessa after I told him I liked her I am going to be pissed. I was walking around, back and forth.

Anthony: What the FUCK did he do!!??

Tessa: Calm down! Anthony your making me nervous!

I sat down.

Anthony: I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Tell me what happened.

Tessa: He told me that someone on Team 10 told him that I was doing inappropriate stuff outside of YouTube. I didn't do anything. Who would make that lie up?

Anthony: What? No way! Who would do that shit to put you in a place like that?

Tessa: Anthony. He said I couldn't date anyone.

Everything became silent. No one moved. We both just stared at nothing. What can I do now? If Tessa were to date me now she would get kicked off of Team 10. I can't let her get kicked off. Now I have no chance with her. I got up and brushed my fingers through my hair. Tessa stayed there. I looked at her and noticed she was crying.

Anthony: Tessa, don't cry.

I sat next to her and hugged her.

Anthony: it's ok. I will find out how to fix this because this is unnecessary. You can't let someone make up a lie and make you go through this shit.

Tessa: Thank you Tony... I like you too.

I smiled and looked at her. I wanted to kiss her so bad. But I can't take any chances of ruining her career. But then she kissed me. It was great. Her lips were so soft and elegant.

Anthony: What if Jake finds out?

Tessa: He won't. This is our secret.

We both smiled and laughed. After we talked for a while we walked back upstairs and told each other good night. I walked in my room to see the Martinez twins and Chance awake. They are all looking at me.

Chance: Where've you been?

Anthony: Food.

Chance: Fair enough.

Tessa POV:
I woke up by the sun shining in my face and voices by my door. They sounded like Chance and Jake. I could hear a little bit of what they were saying and I'm pretty sure I heard my name. So I went closer to the door.

Jake: Tell me what you and Tessa talked about last night.

Chance: Ok, so....