notes and text

Tessa POV:
I walked over to bed and picked up the note. It was folded in half. The first thing I could read was 'To Tessa. From Anthony'. I smiled. I can't believe Anthony would take time to do this, it's so adorable. Hopefully it is adorable in the inside. I sat on my bed. I opened the note and read, 'Tessa come meet me in the backyard at 2:00am, be quiet so you don't wake Jake up.' I read through it ten more times. 'Meet me in the backyard... don't wake up Jake.' Does he know what happen with Jake and I? Did he make up a the lie telling Jake I was doing inappropriate things outside of YouTube? He wouldn't do that. I picked up my phone and looked at the time, ten more minutes till 2:00am. I scan through my text messages seeing some from Jake and Chance. *text*
Chance: Good night Tessa! I enjoyed our little talk.
Aw he is so sweet! I can always talk to him when I need to. I know he will never judge my flaws.
Jake: I hope their is no shit between us after the talk. Don't be mad at me, we all make mistakes. I will forgive you for yours.
Wow. I can't tell if his being sarcastic or sincere. I didn't do anything! He has to be crazy or something because he has to know I wouldn't do that shit.
It's time to go to the backyard and see Anthony. I wonder if he put lights up, maybe he got a table for us to eat at, or maybe he made a romantic fort. I shouldn't get ahead of myself. I tiptoed downstairs. Time to face Anthony.