i'm sorry anthony

Chance POV:
I'm devastated. The two people I loved the most are now out of my life. Because I agreed to do something so stupid. Why would it cross my mind to do that to my best friends? I don't even know what I was thinking. No one has been the same since Anthony and Tessa left. We all fake our happiness. Everyone knows it's fake happiness. I try to call Anthony everyday but he knows that I was apart of Jakes plan. Jake tries to make this whole thing a big joke, but it's not. And I have to find a way to go to their apartment without being caught. I decided to call Anthony, I have faith in this phone call.

Anthony: Hello?

Chance: Oh my god. Anthony, bro.

Anthony: Yeah.

Chance: I fucked up. I have no fucking clue what was going on in my mind when I agreed to that plan.

Anthony: I don't know what was going on in your mind ether bro. It's fucked up Chance.

Chance: I know. Jake planned it out, I just had to help, it wasn't really my choice. Anthony.... I'm really really sorry. Words can't explain how sad I am and disappointed in myself. I just hope we can be friends again. You don't even have to talk to me again. I just want you to forgive me. I love you man.

Anthony didn't say anything. He probably didn't know what to say or think. I wouldn't ether. If Anthony did this to me, I don't know what I would do.

Chance: Anthony, I realized this is hard to forgive someone about. Just know that everyone misses you guys.

I heard Anthony try to talk but his voice cracked.

Anthony: Chance....