two storys

Tessa POV:

I ran downstairs to tell Anthony the good news.

Tessa: Anthony!!

I got to the bottom of the stairs and smiled so big. He looked up from his phone and smiled at me.

Anthony: I haven't seen that beautiful smile in a while now.

Tessa: Oh stop!

I walked over to him and sat on his lap.

Anthony: Why are you smiling so big?

Tessa: Well I have some good news.

He put his hands around my waist.

Anthony: What is it?

Tessa: Guess.

Anthony: Hmm... is it that I'm the best boyfriend in the entire world?

Tessa: Yes but no.

Anthony: What then?

Tessa: Well Dr. Ella called and I wasn't raped!

Anthony's smile grew bigger.

Anthony: Holly shit! That's amazing. It's wonderful.

He hugged me tighter and I hugged him back.

Anthony POV:

- couple hours later -

I walked over to Nicks desk to see what he was up to.

Anthony: Hey baby boss.

I smiled and Nick shook his head.

Nick: On a serious note. Let's talk.

Anthony: Ok go ahead.

Nick: Tessa wasn't raped or as people say.

Anthony: What the fuck Nick? She wasn't raped.

Nick: Do you really believe that? Tessa's buries were to intense from someone hitting her. It was like someone dug into her skin. And the hickeys. Where the hell did they come from?

Anthony: She might have been abused by Cameron when he came that night but no way in hell did she get raped by him.

Nick: Anthony put your brain together and think, please. He brought her into a room and said 'Don't tell anyone about this'. Then she got blacked out. You heard banging on the wall. What could he want to hide from us?

Anthony: I don't know.

Nick was right. It all made sense. It almost seemed to real for her not to have gotten raped.

Nick: Let me pull up images of people that have been raped.

Nick searched it up and looked at the images. They looked exactly like Tessa bruises.

Anthony: What the fuck dude.

It looked exactly like Tessa's bruises. It was scary how similar they were. Tessa had to be raped. Ella was completely wrong. I stepped away from looking.

Anthony: What are we gonna do?

Nick: Tell Tessa then go to Ella and double check the results or something.

Anthony: Tell Tessa? Wow. That's gonna be hella hard. You saw how happy she was. She hasn't been this happy in forever.

Nick: I know. But Tessa needs to know the truth, we need to know the truth.

Anthony: Your right. I'm scared to tell her

Nick: Me too. We have to.

Anthony: Yes we do.

I walked outside to the back door and sat down on the couch outside. How can I tell this girl she was raped? She won't believe me. She has too. It observe she's been raped. My baby girl was raped. I let out a long breath.

Tessa: Hey babe!

Tessa came walking over to me and sat down right by me.

Anthony: Hey.

She frowned me.

Tessa: What's wrong?

Anthony: Nothing.

Tessa: Don't tell me nothing is wrong because something is wrong.

Anthony: I don't know I'm just... tried.

Tessa: Hmm... Tried huh?

I shook my head.

Tessa: That's bullshit. But you can tell me what's wrong tomorrow ok?

It's like you want me to ruin you. What I will tell you will fucking ruin you Tessa Brooks. I got up not answering Tessa's questions. I couldn't. I couldn't lie to her. I walked out the front door. I got into Jake's truck. Luckily it already had the key in it. I started it and drove off to find out the truth about the rape.

Tessa POV:

Anthony got up and walked away from my question. He always does this to me. He just walks away. I guess I do to. Whatever. He must be in a mood. Why isn't he happy for me? I just received the best news of my life and he just acts like a fucking dick. I'm happy for him when he achieves something amazing or gets great news. I guess he doesn't care that much. Maybe he just doesn't care about me as much as I care about him.