just pretend

Tessa POV:
Tessa: You pretend like your on Jake and Chance's side and get all the information from them and bring it to me.

Anthony: I don't know who I feel about this.

Tessa: Just pretend.

Anthony: Anything to make you happy.

He leaned in for a kiss. We kissed again. It was as magical as the first one we had. He smiled after. I laughed a little bit.

Anthony POV:
Anthony: Yo, Chance and Jake.

Chance: What up bro?

Anthony: Tessa.

They both looked at each other right when I said her name. They are already blowing their cover.

Jake and Chance: Oh. What about,

Jake: Stop Chance, What about her?

They are so stupid but it's funny watching them because they are failing so bad.

Anthony: I don't like her anymore. She is so annoying and she's always getting in my business.

Jake: Oh, for real?

Anthony: Yeah.

Chance: Sorry Tony. Is their anything we can do to help cheer you up?

Anthony: Nah.

They both look at each other then nod. Jake then spilled his whole plan about Tessa to me. I didn't know Jake could be that mean and self centered. I had to play it cool though.

Anthony: Damn. That seems pretty lit. You go get em' Jakey!

We all laughed and started pushing each other around.
I walked away to go tell Tessa everything that had happened with Jake. I opened her door. She was putting makeup on.

Anthony: I got all the beef you wanted to hear. And I'm pissed. I'm surprised I didn't fucking hit them.

Tessa: Calm down. Tell me everything.