tessa was raped

Anthony POV:

I saw Cameron and Ella. Together. In the same room. Talking. Not bad I thought to myself. But then I saw Cameron handing Ella money. I put my ear up to the door hoping I could hear them. I could hear some words but not all.

Ella: This... last... money you owe me... please... don't tell Tessa... about this.

Cameron: I won't ok?... your the one who should be scared!!

He yelled that loud and clear so the whole town could hear.  The door opened and I got pushed back. Cameron and I made eye contact. Ella came up behind him and looked worried.

Cameron: What the fuck are you doing here, Anthony?

I stood up making myself look taller.

Anthony: Just came to talk to Ella.

Cameron: What did you hear?

He pushed me up against the door. I pushed him away making him fall on the ground. He got up to his feet fast.

Anthony: Didn't hear much. Except for the fact you two are hiding something.

Ella and Cameron looked at each other.

Ella: Please don't tell anyone.

Anthony: Tessa is my girlfriend. I have to tell her.

Cameron: No you don't. Not unless you want to be dead!

I laughed at his comment.

Anthony: So did you rape-

Ella: We don't need to discuss this.

Anthony: Tell me the truth.

Ella: U-uh.

Cameron: Don't!

- a couple minutes later when Cameron left -

I sat in Ella's lab looking around.

Anthony: Can I at least see Tessa's files?

Ella: That's not possible.

Anthony: Why?

Ella: I burnt them.

I sighed in disappointed.

Ella: I'm sorry ok? Cameron offered a lot of money. I really needed this money to help pay off bills and shit.

Anthony: I get that but this is serious. Your risking your life for 20,000 dollars!

Their was a moment of silence.

Anthony: So did Cameron rape Tessa?

Ella: Yes.

Tessa POV

I clicked on the picture that had me in shock. I didn't know what to do.

Tessa: N-Nick?! Chance?!

I started taking deep breaths to calm myself. Your being over dramatic. Just calm down.

Chance: Yo!

Chance and Nick came in and sat on my bed.

Tessa: Um, look.

I showed them the picture of me. It was of me naked on my bed with fresh bruises and hickeys.

Nick: Holy shit. It's the night you got raped.

Chance looked down when Nick said that.

Tessa: I wasn't raped.

Nick: Call Anthony.

Tessa: Why? What do we do about this? Now everyone knows!

Nick: Theirs nothing we can do.

I grabbed my phone back to look at the other post. I saw pictures of the Team 10 house and then one that really got my attention.

Tessa: Look.

I showed them the phone.

Tessa: He just explained how he abused me.

Nick looked at Chance with a worried expression.

Tessa: What?

Chance: Uh-

I grabbed my phone from him and re-read what they read. I read the last sentence that I skipped. I dropped my phone.

Tessa: Did he rape me?

Nick: We think so.

I closed my eyes trying to stop the tears from coming out.

Chance: We think Ella lied to us.

I froze. I feel empty and broken. Like I'm nobody anymore. Words can't come out my mouth. I'm speechless. I Tessa Brooks was raped. I should have known. All the evidence was their, i was too caught up in the moment of the relief that I wasn't raped to understand that I was raped.

We heard loud footsteps approaching the door and Anthony ran in. He seemed sad.

Anthony: Babe. We should all tell you something.

I sat there in silence gaining my head back to normal from my thoughts.

Tessa: What? The fact that I've been raped?

Anthony bite his tongue. He always did that when he was nervous.

Anthony: Ella lied. She got bribed with money, 20,000 dollars to be exact. She said it will help pay off bills and shit. I don't think she realizes how much trouble she's gonna be in.

Tessa: Who gave her the money?

Anthony: Cameron.

Tessa: So he definitely raped me?

Anthony: Yes.

I bursted out crying.