advice

Anthony POV:
I lay on my bed thinking of how she's an angel. Everything she does is prefect, the way she talks, the way she dresses, and her personality. I can't help but to smile when I see her. But I know she doesn't feel the same way. If she felt the same way then she would want me to listen to her while she talked about her problems. She seems mad at me. What did I even do to make her mad? She's always talking to me but today she cut me off from her life. But I need her in my life. She's means the world to me.
I heard the front door open and I ran down the stairs.

Anthony: Erika, I need to talk to you alone immediately.

Erika: Ok. Is everything ok? Come in my room.

We walked in her room. She patted the spot next to her on her bed. I sat down. I took a deep breath.

Anthony: I um just screwed up.

Erika: Tony. If this is going to get you kicked of Team 10 then I can't help you. You know how strict Jake is.

Anthony: It's not.

Erika: How did you screw it up?

Anthony: there's this girl. I really like her, but I screwed it up.

Erika: ok, how did you screw it up?

Anthony: I made her mad by saying some shit I can't remember. But everything was fine before. Now she's just mad at me.

Erika: How do you not remember! Did you say something about her outfit or makeup?

Anthony: no, no I don't even care about that shit. I just care about her.

Erika: aw Tony! Well don't get her flowers because that is saying your trying to hard so just apologize.

Anthony: ok.

Erika: but apologize when you mean it. Don't do it when you don't mean it because then it's not special.

Anthony: thank you.

Erika: no problem, just ask me anything when you need help with girls.

She hugged me then I got up and left.