i love you

Anthony POV:

Tessa: Y-Yes!

I pushed my hands off her face making her fall back onto the bed. She grabbed her face and started sobbing.

Anthony: I fucking love you! Is that to much to ask for?!

I tear escaped my eye. I just told her I loved her. It's true. I didn't want to tell her I loved her like this.

Tessa: Y-you love me?

Anthony: Yes!

I stormed out of our room. I bumped into Chance. He looked shocked and confused.

Chance: Tony,

Anthony: Shut up!

I grabbed my keys and left the apartment. I can't believe this. Tessa goes and fucking cheats on me. Why did she do this to me? Does she not feel appreciate when she's with me? Because she should. I love her to death. I guess she doesn't feel the same why about me. I hope in my car I share with Tessa. I see her things. I throw them in the back. I hear something break but I don't care. I drive off. Where I'm I going to go? I don't know. Away for the hell place.

-5 minutes later-

My car brought me to the Team 10 house. Just great, another hell place! But these people make me happy. I haven't talked to Jake since the day I left. I can forgive him now. I've had time to think about it. I looked at my phone to see it was 5am. Luckily their were no fans outside. I walk out of my car and head to the front door.
I open the door.

Anthony: Jake?!

Nothing. He's probably sleeping. I hear Erika's door open so I look over to see her smiling big.

Erika: Anthony!

She ran other to me and gave me a hug. I hugged her back.

Erika: I missed you!

Anthony: I missed you too.

Erika: Why are you here?

Anthony: Tessa cheated on me. I'm hoping Jake will let me stay here.

Erika: Oh no! I'm sorry, Tony. You can stay. Jake misses you.

Anthony: Thank you.

I walk up the stairs to go find Jake. First I look in my old room I shared with Chance. Still the same but it was all cleaned up. I walk down the hall and open Jake's door. I saw Jake sleeping.

Anthony: Jake?

I shake him a little bit. His eyes opened up.

Jake: Anthony?

I smiled and he smiled too. He hugged me.

Jake: Buddy! I missed you.

Anthony: I missed you too. I'm sorry for-

Jake: No I'm sorry. I fucked up. I was jealous. It wouldn't happen again.

Anthony: It's ok. Tessa cheated on me.

Jake: Damn. You don't need her. Stay here.

Anthony: I will.

Jake: Welcome back to Team 10 baby!

We laughed.