secrets

Tessa POV:
Anthony: um sorry about back there.. we never meant to make you mad or shit.

Tessa: it's fine. I'm just thinking about a lot of stuff right now.

The only thing I was thinking about was why were they looking over at me constantly? That's all I want to know.

Anthony: you want to talk to me about it?

Anthony then pulled up a chair, he put it right by me then sat on it. While doing all this he stared into my eyes. He really meant it. He wanted me to talk to him about my problems and thoughts.

Tessa: no, I have to go upstairs and do editing for my vlog.

Anthony: your doing that right now. Why go upstairs? It's quite down here, everyone is upstairs.

I was caught in a lie.

Tessa: Anthony I just don't what to talk right now!

His face went back a little in shock, he then looked down. His mouth started to open as he took a deep breath. He looked back at me with his brown eyes.

Anthony: ok Tessa.

He got up and walked to the stairs. When he was right in front of the stairs he looked back to me, he looked at me from head to toe just like Jake did. He smiled after he did that. Then he ran up stairs.
I got up and ran to Erika's room. I looked at myself in her full length mirror. I didn't see anything wrong with my body. All I saw was normal Tessa. Nothing is different. I've worn this shirt before and these pants. So what could they be laughing about? I heard the front door open, it was Erika. She won't mind if I'm in her room so I don't care if she sees me. I heard Anthony's voice saying he needs to talk to her immediately alone. Then they started coming in Erika's room! I ran and hid in her closet.