Chapter 23: Mia Bella

Avery's P.O.V

"What are you doing Alex?" I whispered as he kept picking at his food. Acting as if nothing is happening.

"Have I ever told you that you have the most grabable thighs?" He whispered as he squeezed my thigh again and kept his innocent face. 

His cool minty breath fanned my neck as he whispered, "You know, these tight ripped jeans are driving me crazy mia bella." His proximity sent a shiver through my body. I noticed that his eyes were still forest green almost black, looking dilated. 

"Since when do you speak Italian?" I whispered. 

"There's a lot of things that you don't know about me, mia bella ." He whispered right back, winking and smirking. 

"Stop calling me mia bella... I'm not yours, and I'll never be."  I whispered back to Alex.

"Just you wait, baby girl, it'll become impossible for you to do anything else that be with me." Alex whispered as his hand traveled up and down my thigh. I looked to his plate he was done with the bacon and eggs, but he hadn't touched the french toast.  I ate my french toast, but I'm barely at my first egg and piece of bacon.

"But that's not the point mia bella... The point is your thick delicious thighs. I could eat them if it was possible." He whispered once more, laying a soft kiss on my shoulder, as he exposed it by moving my sweater a bit. 

"You're such a player. When we get back to school you're probably going to go back to your plastic barbies. Leave me alone..." I whispered as I shook him off and rolled my eyes at him. 

"Maybe... But right now, I want you." His tone was husky and ragged, as he squeezed my thigh again. That got me a little pissed. 

"So you're not denying that you're just going to play all those girls, while supposedly wanting me? You're so disgusting Alex. Find a fucking forest and get lost." I whispered angrily and slapped his hand off my thigh. I tried to keep eating my delicious breakfast, but I couldn't even do that as now even the food repulsed me. 

"Um, excuse me." I said loud enough so everyone at the table could hear me. I moved my chair back a bit and stood up, grabbing my plate and leaving in one quick motion. 

"What did you do now?" I heard Cami say as I walked deeper onto the passage. 

Once I reached the main room I took the door that lead to the kitchen, closing it behind me as I was inside. 

"All done dearie?" Stella spoke noticing my presence.

"Yep, thanks for everything, it was delicious." I say clearing my plate on the trash can. 

"Oh, it's fine I'll do that." Stella says once I start walking towards the sink.  I left the plate and cutlery there as she told me. 

"Are you okay?" She asked as she turned on the silver faucet. 

"Yeah?" I stated more as a question than an answer. 

"You sure?" She asked knowingly and in disbelieve. 

"No, It's just--" 

"There you are! I've been looking everywhere for you. Where's everyone?" Emma asked as she busted in the kitchen cutting me off. 

"Um, hi Em. They're in the dinning room." I answered, looking down at the floor then back up at her. 

"Thanks... Are you okay?" She asked me too. I mean is it that obvious...

"Yeah, why do you ask?" Curiosity burned through me. 

"I don't know, you just look so dim and gloom. I thought something was up, but I guess not." She answered and left.

"What hour is it?" I asked Stella.

"7:30, Why do you ask?" Stella said.

"We have school! And we're going to be late!" I said rushing out the kitchen door.

"Child, what are you talking about? It's Sunday." Stella called back from the kitchen door.

"It is?" I asked bewildered.

"Yes, now calm down. There's no need to be in a rush." She said as she entered the kitchen.

I need to find Alex he'd better have an amazing excuse for making me get dressed and ready to go on a Sunday morning.

I check the dinning room but it was now empty. Only the plates and cutlery laid there. 

I walked up the stairs as I assumed that he'd be on his room.

I almost walk up to Alex's door but Cami opened her's and hauled me into her room.

"Would you mind explaining me what the math homework is?" She said as she chuckled rather nervously... Something wasn't right and I don't like the feeling that I'm getting.

"Um, Sure? Does it have to be right now though? I really need to do something..." I trailed off as I looked back at the door.

"Yes... Um.. because, I have a.. a... Date! Yeah a date with Chris all afternoon and night so I can't do it then. Come, come let me get my notebook out."

She grabbed her backpack and got her math notebook, but for some reason I felt that this wasn't about the homework at all. She was definitely stalling. For who? That's what I wanted to know.

I opened the notebook. "Oh, but this is easy Cam it's just equations."

"Oh ok, great." She said but she was very distracted.

"Well equations are all about balance, what you do on one side-- Cami!" I yelled. She was way out if it, completely distracted, fidgety and nervous.

"Oh, I'm sorry. What were you saying?" She said as she nervously placed her hair behind her ears. 

"You know what, your head is not in this. I'll do it and I'll send you a picture or whatever. You can do it when ever the fuck you feel like paying attention." I said closing the note book and standing up.

I left her room and went to Alex's door, for what I actually came up here.  I turned the door nob, opening the door and walking inside. 

*****

A/N:  That's it guys! Thanks for tuning in again and reading this book. I'm sorry for the... cliffhanger? I don't really know if I should even call it that because it's not that massive of a suspense. I kinda know what Alex might be doing but I'm not really sure about it.  As always vote if you liked it. 

Lots of Love and Virtual Hugs,

~Abby